Lag issue

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by ZabusXant, Jun 23, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZabusXant

ZabusXant User

While I am aware that lag is ever present, due to severe lag spikes I lost 2 lives in Treacherous Domain because I was moving my ship to avoid being hit, yet even tho I am clearly out of the way (this is on the second life) on the first phase beam mechanic, I am still taking a lot of damage. Is it possible for this to be compensated in any way?

2. one thing that helps is to keep an eye on how much memory the client has gained, its seen by bringing up the FPS counter, i think the default key is F and it appears in the top left hand corner, i find the game becomes really unstable when it hits around 1200mb, to refresh simply logout from the map and start a fresh session, also clear the cache of the client regularly as well (top left hand corner of the client window, settings tab) but for compensation its a nope,

3. ZabusXant

ZabusXant User

thanks for the tip mate, I wanna hear a mod answer on the compensation bit

4. You could always ask directly and contact support, technically you're wanting to make a complaint, which is what they are there for. Mods on the forum tend to only act as intermediates and don't really have decision-making powers to offer

jayherbo likes this.
  5. ZabusXant

ZabusXant User

yeah, makes sense.. I'll put a ticket up ^^ thanks Explosivo55. Thread may be closed

Explosivo55 likes this.
  6. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Closing as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.