Launcher doesn't stay open

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Blodhgarm2016, Oct 22, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kinda new to this game, I started playing in around early 2007 and quit sometime in 2012. So I go to start playing today, and the launcher just closes immediately after I open it. I went to the hanger and re-installed the client but the same thing keeps happening. I open it, I see Darkorbit come up in the web address, and then it just closes. The screen stays white and doesn't show anything. My pc is Windows 10, 16GB RAM, AMD Ryzen 7 3700-x 8 Core processor and a Radeon RX 580 graphics card. Just tried to go another server. I was on Global, and changed it to West America, and redownloaded the client, and still the same issue. FIXED Thanks DO team for your patience as this was a thread already, sorry.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2022
    Ѯ☠۩☠Ѯ likes this.
  2. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

TermiteFan and Blodhgarm2016 like this.
  3. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hi Blodhgarm2016,

I see you've edited your original post indicating this is fixed, so I'll close this thread.

Regards,

TermiteFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.