.::ΛĐĐlCŦ™::.»ÐÑÁ«

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by .ΛĐĐlCŦ™.»ÐÑÁ«, Dec 15, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hi

I'm 30 years old and I have been playing this game since late 2008 (wow almost 20% of my life). I still enjoy the game although most of the people I used to fly with have gone from the game now.

I enjoy all kinds of sports and I am a Spurs supporter. I love horse racing and having a little flutter. I work as a CAD structural detailer and that helps my locking so much on this game.

I do miss the old days and all the old players that have been and gone from the game but have made some good friends on here and even met two IRL. Well that's me and if you want to know anything just ask.

Regards

2. Welcome to the forum. Some of us are still here :p :)
    Dragon

3. Hello ADDICT, its nice to see one of DNA still playing...although i'd of been better if all DNA were still around. Anyway, welcome to forums . :)

4. Not quite as powerful as we once were but still have fun.

5. hello nice to meat you on here :) and loving the 20% of your life part i'm probably the same :D

6. hi mate, miss also the old times =/

7. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Hey addict, i used to play in 2008 also. Good to have DNA back (the best clan ever in my opinion) though wish ace and rest would come on again. Anyway, nice to see you again.

8. Hiya

I had some really good times with the guys from DNA but unfortunatly (and this is the case for most players) the bots were around for too long. I wish they would come back on but I dont think there is much chance of that anymore. I'll see you about in the maps Seraphim.

Regards

9. FLΛSH™

FLΛSH™ User

As I don't recognise the majority of players nowadays I think it's fair to say you're probably one of the players I have fought with for the longest given the many years we've both played.

Call me sentimental but...

Always fun ;)

10. DatDino

DatDino User

Mmmmmmm

But anyway, I remember you addict :p we used to have our scraps in 2010 ;). I was Always-Forever if you remember me that is :p. Well it's nice to see you on the forums and in game ;).

11. Hey Flash

It has always been good fighting you, especially liked the clan fights we used to have (DNA v RED) they were some of the best Ive had on here.

I will still see you about in the maps and look forward to you popping me haha.

Regards

12. hi addict i remember you from gb1 good fighter :D
    on the other thing being a spurs fan KTBFFH ;)

13. FLΛSH™

FLΛSH™ User

Yeah RED v DNA was great :) People always talked about the large clans (Motu, WAR, AFO, vnp blah blah) but I don't think people ever knew how intense our little clan on clan scraps were lol

FLΛSH™

14. mellor895

mellor895 User

Addict if you have been playing since 2008 why are you still so noobie?! lol only joking mate, good to see a few old time players still around

15. WOOLFIE

WOOLFIE User

Ohh damoo you cutiee ;)

<3 Holly

16. GnAn2

GnAn2 User

Hey Addict - good to see you around here m8 - Good to know DNA is still there - you guys used to give a good fight back then - i get easily poped by u nowadays lol.

Hoping to get poped more from you hehe.

17. hi ADDICT . welcome the forum . I'm glad to meet you and i m glassing you are old player :)

18. ŖØØŚŦ

ŖØØŚŦ User

old times .older players .we all change and move on .do pop on a little ,but not that much these days.

have fun ,and be gentle with me :)