Leo Designs.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by VESPID, Feb 23, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oh yeah yeah what ever.
    idk why i discuss with you if is not gonna happen anyways -.- .. makes no sense.

but the game will be killed a leonov cant fight a goliath and even with the design and the bonus it wouldnt stand a chance against a goliath. Then only thing it would do is to kill the game as everyone will take advantage of the small ship to save ammo and kill bks and cubes and so ufe wont want to go invade cuz there would not be any fun and no gains in uppers.
    thats why..
    and wow omg im so offended by your last sentence. RIDICULOUS :)

Blah likes this.
  2. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

I would love to take a leo to the uppers if these and probably other designs were available to the least design having uri ship in the game.

What's the matter guys?
    Have the current leo's in the lowers really terrorized ya to the point of not wanting them in the uppers?

3. Oh yeah also, there will never be any Leonov designs no matter how much you try to make changes or come up with new ideas.

4. VESPID

VESPID User

There is a first time for everything, perhaps this is the catalyst for change.

5. Nope. There is no first time for a Leonov design. You want a Leonov design? Use it in your home lower maps.

6. No Leo designs ever, never, close thread, bye.

TheTaser(V) likes this.
  7. On a side note, there have been millions of suggestions for a Leonov design which have been more thoughtout with better explanations + pictures. Compared to all that, this is nothing. And you think THIS is a catalyst for a change? Dream on my friend.

Requesting for a mod to close thread as this is just another spam thread. Thanks.

Blah likes this.
  8. All of his threads become spam threads. Leo boost in uppers too? Dream on noobs. What's the matter? Forgot how to switch ships? :p Or just don't have any hangar halls...(most likely)

9. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

I've got a better Idea:-
    The Leo when I'm flying it, is the equivalent of a police ship, but only when I fly it in any map
    .:rolleyes::rolleyes::p:D

10. I think they should have designes but not of that advantage, Like a XP booster so you can get out of lowers faster as a (Noob)

Blah likes this.
  11. TalShiaR

TalShiaR User

As this idea has spun out of control and there is no positive comments coming from the discussion the thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.