Lets go second time :)

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by SkillOnly, Dec 9, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. SkillOnly

SkillOnly User

Hello:

I am student from Croatia.
    Outside my gaming life i work on my car most of the time and that is all mostly.

I was playing this game like 2 years ago (good old days, good old days) then i switched to Dota 2 and now i am back again.
    My last acc. was on GE 3 so i opened my acc. on same server again since i forgot my old username and pass and changed my email like 3 times till now. ( Dont know why :D )
    Now i am FE and working my way up to UFE. At the moment i do zeta since i finally got my drones on lvl 16. I did one fail in that road i forgot to build my P.E.T. so i have lvl 8 P.E.T. only without kame.... (Ahhhh we all make mistakes right ? :D)

Anyway that is all about me if you see me flying feel free to send me inv.. I like to think about myself as friendly person.
    If someone here play Dota we can play that too I have 4634 MMR.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  2. SkillOnly

SkillOnly User

Maps are kind of empty now, FE + lvl16 drones ship cant do anytning now even with SMART+INSTA+EMP and x4 RBS combo this kind sucks.
    Not even Cloac+EMP noob stuff can save me now. :D

Even pooping complete noobs kind of boring. They poop EMP and run portal without full speed config mostly so bad.

Basic i need lvl 16 shelds to start fight right ?

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
    bigsteve78 likes this.