[SC] "Level Up"

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ~samohen~(success), Jan 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Can someone please advise the most efficient way to "level up".
    I have a very high EP with a medium Honor.
    My ranking only varies a small amount then back again all be that I am active.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Do you want to level up or rank up ?
    I'm asking because you asked for the most efficient way to level up, but then you wrote about your rank and your honor, which do not really have anything to do with leveling up at all.

Anyway here some advice:

For leveling up, best way would be Gates on Sunday with 50% EXP booster, double EXP booster, Veteran Goliath, and Clan-station with EXP modules.

For ranking up its basically the same, except instead of EP boosters/modules/designs you use the Honor ones and also use the veteran drone formation (it gives another 20% honor)

As for the gates, those depend but in this FAQ (https://board-en.darkorbit.com/threads/galaxy-gate-faq.972/) you will find links to every Gate that way you can see what Gate gives the most EXP or Honor and is the cheapest to build.

3. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

moving the thread to speakers corner , you get better answer there :)