LF-4 Enhancement Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Deter, Feb 22, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rossi

Rossi User

There are plenty of players with full enhanced LF-4 already. Like this guy, just because he has the money:

I have 4 new lasers right now. 2 of them I've recieved from quests, 1 from calendar and 1 I just build.

It's going to take me years to be full hyperplasmoid... :|

Just another money making scheme. After so many things you need in this game, you need better havocs (spartan) and better LF-4's (even thought they promised, there will never be a better laser than LF-4...).

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  2. Hyperplasmoid .... do i need to have all on ship to get that bonus...because i have 3 now and no hp return at all?

3. No each one gives you HP bonus.. I have 2 on my ship and I do see the bonus in HP.

Edit: I did a test. I'm using my Tartarus Ship with Full hercs, double HP boosters. HP with the Hyperplasmoids on is 540,144 HP. When I remove the 2 Hyperplasmoids my HP drops to 535,680.

-FT

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  4. Personally I believe the new Enhanced Lasers are a well balanced game add in.
    They are attainable by everyone, hard work or money but everyone has the opportunities even if it is simply collecting them from the game login calendar once a month. The Stats gain of the enhanced lasers is great if you are fortunate to have a few but at the same time not too much as to make them unfair in PVP in comparison with Lvl 16 LF-4's. I think they were well designed for these reasons and am glad to have the few that I do.

5. Gudinden

Gudinden User

Love the new Lf4 too :) But it's hard to get :confused: More lf4's to me, just lovely :D

6. There are so MANY WAYS to spend money on this game that it is getting RIDICULOUS.......
    PAY to PLAY rules...........

7. FItty3

FItty3 User

No its pay to play with better gear you can get a good acc but you have to play verry long or get a "little brother" to help out with collecting URI but if you get full gear you dont need to play anything exept for rank but til that it takes time or $ about 400$ if you use it smart even less or about 24 a month about 12 for dobule boxes and 10 for food for ur brother ;P

8. Kante.

Kante. User

By this update, you unbalanced the game even more. The rockets stay without update for years and the options in Skill tree to improve the rocket skills are road to nowhere. The same as the booty keys. I think the developer is overworked guy who got hundred of games who never had a time to play them and few hours a months to work on each.

PuckerUp likes this.
  9. souleater1

souleater1 User

I also find that regular LF4's Hit a little harder than the enhanced LF4's did a damage test on pve and noticed not a big difference but there is a difference in both X3 and X4 ammo damage.

10. snuffout

snuffout User

11. I will NEVER build one of these lasers. Give them away in monthly bonus or sell them at auction.

12. Hi All,

Wow so many thoughts, so many ideas, and to all the math whiz good job. The only commit I have this. I'm still trying to build up all the stuff I need to get my first LF-4 Enh. The ones I do have are from the daily bonus. Now, here is my thought. I have one lf-4 set aside that I'll never improve with upgrades. Just incase I get everything I need, and I will have one to trade in. I agree there is a lot of needed material you need to get one, and I have been working on it. As I said I haven't made one, and I am half way there collecting my material. I have been collecting my material ever since they were out and we could make one. That has been a while too!

As Starlight said, why cant you sell them in the shop, or put them in the auction house. Maybe not hourly, but at least daily if you want to keep them out of our hands. To me that is what I think. Only the senior pilots can afford them and mostly have everything. Newbies' are almost newbies' don't have a chance of building up their weapons systems. Like the one person said he had 25,000 log disk. I hardly have 250 log disk, well if I have that much. One more thing not like a one time deal either in the auction house. You buy one and its gone like the ships.

One more thing, why not put them in the boxes with the lf-4 on the days you suppose to have a better chance of getting one. I haven't experience the greater chance, but you say there is one. I still get the same things I get any other time. Lf-4 are as chancy as ever you can make LF-4 Enh just as chancy too.

Angus

13. apetown.

apetown. User

They are available only in crafting because they are intended to be accessible only by playing, not by wallet.

14. Hi All,

You are right about that, but people who play like me not for hours but less doesn't have a chance to get the needed materials to make one. Who really benefits is the one who have been playing for a long time and has it stored up already. Newbies are way out of luck and like me are just pry for the better equip ships.

Angus

15. apetown.

apetown. User

One daily mission takes like 10-20minutes and weekly mission just one or two gg. Shouldn't be too time consuming.

16. I do not agree with this statement . Wallet Warriors have the means to BUY enough uri for multitude of gates to achieve materiels and the log disks can easily be bought during special sale days in "extras" tab. Even extra energy can be bought during these sales.
    My concern is , since only the Unstable LF4 is upgradable , ENH lasers will never rise above there base damage of 212. And even with their bonuses ,are they truly better than a fully upgraded(lvl 16)LF4. I was examining the FAQ page on weapons and an LF4++ has better than 300+ damage. Though I must admit I found the chart a bit hard to interpret. Many variables.
    If anyone has a simpler way of breaking it down for us it would be appreciated .

17. apetown.

apetown. User

Doesn't matter do you buy your gates or not, you can do only 1 weekly mission. And trust me nobody buys logdisk and ee from special offers, these packages are so undervalued vs price if you compare to buy uridium with same price (you would still leave with extra uri after buying the same value of stuff with uri). lf4-md goes to 212+5 against other players, lf4-pd goes 212+5 against npc and then lf4-hp gives 0,5% hp per laser equipped. And yes, they are quite better than normal lf4, even tho the difference is not very big but these allow a little more tactics in config making.

And about the unstable lf4, there is certain amount with you could possibly achieve highest minimum, and highest max damage. but then if one would use ship full of them it would be pretty luck based to kill anyone who uses standard lf4 as on its lowest lf4-u makes even less damage than lf3.

18. Hi All,

It does matter if you can buy gates. I can't afford to spend tons of money for a game. I'm retired and on a fix income. So playing and hoping to get specials on daily bonus is my only hope to achieve greatness. I play for an hour or so and my times is also spent here. Sometimes the time spent here is worth more to me than playing. I have learn so much here. The help you people have given me, and others is greatly presciently. These new version of lf-4 do give a better chance of victory. Those players who have the material to make more will defeat you. I'm just trying to survived.

As I said before, Newbies and people like me are pry to the better made player. I didn't good player. I do my best, and fight as hard as I can but I don't win PVP battle. It I do it is only luck.

Angus

19. Sapphire

Sapphire User

But cannot speed up to get the new LF-4's. Also the new LF-4's aren't even that powerful to be honest, if you're good player enough, you can win without upgraded lasers 90% of the game basically.

apetown. likes this.
  20. Hope DO doesn't mind me re-posting this chart. Needed as an example.If I am not mistaken the bottom right corner shows the highest lvl LF4 damage @609. How does that compare to 212+5? All you have to do is put some Prometid on a basic LF4 and it already does more damage. If the chart is removed from this thread/reply then you can reference it on FAQ heading "laser damage" And it works for both PvP and PvE. The only ENH laser I would even consider would be the LF4 HP . If it were upgradable the HP bonus would be worth it.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.