LF4 Day a scam??

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Oracle, Mar 2, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

No! I'm absolutely not referring to Luck or Chance here.

I am pointing out, that whatever the code you referenced (and therefore any common code) is suggesting, does not guarantee that the outcome for an account or accounts is going to fit that code.

Fact!! Many if not all players have experienced times, when their account is not working as it should, working differently to other accounts, directly related to corrupt or altered data at DO.

I have even gone to different friends houses and experienced the same bug / glitches / issue on totally different system and connection. Noting that I do not see the same issue/s on another account at the same time at the different location.

:rolleyes: I truly understand about chance, statistic, probabilities, coding and nonconformity.

On what basis in fact do you make this statement
    "What isn't a factor is different levels of chance for different accounts, it's the same for everyone"

I will repeat the above point here:-

Fact!! Many if not all players have experienced times, when their account is not working as it should, working differently to other accounts, directly related to corrupt or altered data at DO.

You really believe that? :rolleyes:
    So explain how individual accounts experiences glitches, bugs or other issues directly related to the server, not the individuals system or connection.

" I have even gone to different friends houses and experienced the same bug / glitches / issue on totally different system and connection. "

I would not disagree with this, depending on you perception of what "the code" is and if you are referring to the generic code or specific accounts coding, but we know without question, one or more different player accounts (from different locations) can be experiencing some anomalies that do not comply with the code as would be obtained from where you obtained the gate code above.

Trust me I truly understand statistic / data analysis. I have been responsible for £multi-million decisions basic on minimal statistical data.

However your statement "exactly as the code says it is" is surprisingly naive for someone that seems to understand programming and therefore the effect code can have on individual accounts from effect like corrupt data or other reasons.

Also what coding are you referring to?
    The generic code, similar to the code you posted earlier, or
    Code specific to an individual account.

"I'm not missing any points here" Ok ... what can I say ... You do seem to be missing some key point here.:rolleyes:

From yous posts I would say you are either, being selective in your understanding of the facts relating to generic / selective coding or you really do not understand.

Check out all the code that directly or indirectly affect yours account/s let alone other players account, then explain how different account can react differently with other playing on the same server at the same time, directly relating to the server/ individual account and not relating to the individuals pc or connection.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
  2. nah not really i usually get lf-3's and LF-2's or speed gens but few of my friends get like 4 LF-4 in 50 keys that kinda jealous feeling and not fair..
    but on zeus day same amout of keys i did like 120 keys got about 1 lf-4 and 8 zeus parts :)

3. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

I cannot actually believe this ...
    You do not even know where to find the code you are arguing about, you know nothing about it! Every time you say "fact" it should be replaced with "uninformed opinion", you know nothing about coding it seems, why should any of what you just wrote be taken seriously?
    The extent of your knowledge was a copy and paste from 2011!

I am actually beginning to wonder if you are serious when you say the game doesn't actually work off the code, the game doesn't have a mind of its own. This is a computer, it does what it is told, any glitches or bugs that occur are there because of the code. Nothing happens without the code, nothing.

Please if you are going to argue about coding to me then at least have a slight bit of knowledge about what you are talking about, you don't even know where to find it ^^

This is like someone telling you they know French yet do not understand the meaning of bonjour. It really is that stupid to read :/

4. That XML is the XML used to display the chances in the game. The actual chances are done server-side, and are hidden from view. They could be 5% on the server, for all we know.

5. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

The chances aren't on the xml.

If you proxy the document to try and change the percentages to custom ones it comes back with a server error, so the ones given are the correct ones and if changed will result in server side error.
    The booty box chances are 100% server side and are done by emulation, those are chances we will never know, but the GG ones are accessible, just not able to change them.

If, when using a proxy to change the document, no error came up then the actual chances would be hidden from view but the fact that when that specific document is changed an error occurs it means that they are indeed the actual chances and all the server is doing is making sure they are verified.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
  6. I can agree with you on this Okapi :)

7. SauronL

SauronL User

My record was , i got 2 lf-4s on zeus day just with 48 keys ! and i used 84 keys on lf4 day and got nothing ! im thinking on lf4 days are chances for the lf4 reduced x2 and not multiplied x2

Sauron

8. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

3 Keys on Zeus Day and first was an Lf4 lol. Lf4 day isn't very worthwhile to me :p.

9. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

We both know my extent of knowledge is considerably greater that your post is feebly attempting to suggest. So why are you attempting to suggest otherwise.
    It would seem you have already lost the debate so are now resorting to evasion tactic rater than debating the subject.

I cannot actually believe this ... You are total ignoring the fact that an individual account or set of account does at least at times, react differently to others, directly related to coding, which is not directly related to the part of the code similar to that which you previously posted, which gives generic information.
    We see this more easily with issues such as equipment not working or working not as they should.
    Hangar related issue is a recent issue which affect some not others, also log in issues, which are directly related to the server / coding and where some can and some can not log in etc.

Most if not all long term players have experienced these type of issues, which is directly related to the coding. Why should anything you write be taken seriously when you total ignore this fact.

The reason why what I am writing should be taken seriously, is because most long term players have experience issues when some accounts are seeing a specific issue while other are not.

The reason your input should not be taken seriously, is because you blindly post ignoring these facts, under the guise that because you post code you know everything about the DO coding which you so obviously do not, or at least you are choosing to be selective in your delivery.

Even the coders at times cannot explain why some are experiencing an issue while other are not, because they have not found the part of the code which is affect accounts selectively.

It is sad that you are trying to evade the real debate, by suggesting my knowledge is based on anything less than an informed understanding of the potential for an account or accounts to react differently to the part of the coding you posted.

When have I posted " the game doesn't actually work off the code "?

I have said that account/s can and do work diffidently to the generic part of the code similar to that which you posted. Once again feeble pointless evasion on your part.

Please if you are going argue about a subject to me then stop trying to evade the actual debate by feebly attempting to suggest you know everything and I know nothing which is so obviously incorrect.

This is like attempting to suggest that someone does not know French because they are not posting current data from a french library's code,
    or that they do not know French because they do not understand the meaning of Hola.

You rhetoric real is that stupid to read.

ŌяǎиĠε likes this.
  10. *Boots*

*Boots* User

Maybe they move the percentage by saying 13% of 90 which is about 12:) I didn't see the calculations in there:) wouldn't happen to have that code would you peeps:)

Boots

11. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

I posted the percentages here. 13 is just plain old 13, no deviation.
    That is then used along with the shockwave files to make the galaxy gate spinner what it is. From memory I think there is 3 that make up the galaxy gate spinner, the image I posted is about the logs of each gate pretty much.

You are so full of it, you are the one avoiding. I have pointed out multiple times you do not even know where the code comes from. You just copy and pasted it from someone else who posted it in 2011. I have my own private server, I know much more about this than you do.
    Please prove me wrong, you couldn't even name what type of document it is let alone where it comes from.

Code is code. An account won't read the exact same code differently. The code would need to be different for the account to use it differently. A computer does not have its own mind, it does what it is told to do.
    The code is the same for everyone so everyone reacts the same, they all get the 13% chance to get a galaxy gate part every time they use a spin, the only thing that makes it different is luck.

12. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

How sad.
    Where the code is stored has no relevance to how it function in relation to this debate.

You having a server or not also has no relevance to the debate.

Why are you so intent on not debate the Thread subject matter, instead blurring the debate with irrelevant subject matter that has no bearing on the debate.
    So using your words "
    You are so full of it, you are the one avoiding."

Where have I even suggest anything different to these points.
    Once again feeble and pointless rhetoric.

The thread is about the LF4 event.
    However;

In the code you posted, show where it gives the actual individual gate parts yield for Alpha, Beta and gamma gates?

Lets look at this statement of yours "The code is the same for everyone":-

Firstly this statement is incorrect on so many levels not least of all because, most accounts have different equipment, subscribe or not to different features and are affected or not by server / code related bugs and glitches, to name but a few examples.

If "The code is the same for everyone" Explain why when there is a bug, glitch, or other issues directly relating to the server / code, some accounts are affect but not others.

Therefore individual accounts can have a different outcome in events like LF4 days gate spin yield etc. not relating to Luck or Chance, but relating to the code and how it effect an individual account compared to other accounts.

You are so clearly demonstrating that you either have no clue about coding, are in denial as to the facts, or are just total avoiding them.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  13. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Your right it doesn't, but you don't even know what type of file it is and you are arguing over it saying it is wrong, I find that quite funny.

It shows I actually know what I am on about, you however don't seem have a clues since you don't even know where the code came from.

Congratulations on reading the thread title. It was you who started going on about chances when you started mentioning spins, not me.
    The spam should just be deleted to prevent the thread being closed. Or use the thread I made specifically for galaxy gate percentages ...

The galaxy gate percentage is server wide, it is not linked to account API, it is the same for everyone. It is similar to the xml document, every account doesn't have its own personal xml document, it spans the entire server.
    So yes, the galaxy gate chances are the same for everyone.

Glitches that occur to only a few players are down to the server side data we do not get access to, that is different for everyone else. However since the galaxy gate chances are in a document that applies to the server as a whole then if there was a glitch in the galaxy gate it would apply to everyone, this has actually already happened once.

Do you remember when galaxy gates glitched and if you had gamma selected it would only give gamma pieces? That effected every single account on the game because this document is server wide, not individual for every account like you think it is ^^.

Please, do not argue about something that you do not even know where it comes from, again you are "telling me you know french yet do not know what the meaning of bonjour" is. It like telling someone that you know everything about something but can't even say where you got the source information from.

14. *Boots*

*Boots* User

I just didn't see the calculations in that code.. thats all.. saw some functions.. but couldn't see the calculations themselves...

Boots

15. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Depends what you mean by "the calculations" the swf files are the emulator and they use the percentages to make the emulation work.

16. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

Where am I saying it is wrong? what has this got to do with the debate?

How does it show what you are posting is even remotely correct or relevant?

It has no bearing on the debate you are still continuing with this but total avoiding the relevant points.
    SEE BELOW

I added a reference to gate spin yield as a foot note in small text "Not that that matters because the gate probabilities which is specified do not compare with reality these days." You turned it into the key content of your response.

So you chose to ignore and remove the question I posed and specifically highlighted to you to demonstrate a point I was making relating to the code you presented to show the gate yield.

SO here it is again:-

In the code you posted, show where it gives the actual individual gate parts yield for Alpha, Beta and gamma gates?
    I am still waiting for the answers here.

So explain how you are so intent on saying you know everything about the DO code, but are so obviously not able to access code more specific to individual or groups of accounts.
    Which is a key basis for me disagree with a lot of what you are posting as fact.

Just because one particular glitch or event effected all accounts does not demonstrate that it is the same for everything.

You presented the gate code to suggest you know everything and that it gave the yield, so answer the question I have reposted and explain how it did not appear in the code you presented.

As you felt the need to repost the same rubbish final paragraph I will reposed the same response:-

Please if you are going argue about a subject to me then stop trying to evade the actual debate by feebly attempting to suggest you know everything and I know nothing which is so obviously incorrect.

This is like attempting to suggest that someone does not know French because they are not posting current data from a french library's code,
    or that they do not know French because they do not understand the meaning of Hola.

You rhetoric real is that stupid to read.

17. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Fine, I give up Pacman, no point going in circles. I will make one last post on this, the part of the galaxy gate emulation that deals with probabilities. If you can't understand it then oh well, not my problem at all.
    I tried explaining it in a way you would understand but it's not working.

REMOVED - The emulation has different modes and different outputs, the mods depend on which part of the galaxy gate spinner you have selected.

REMOVED - The php file, this contains the percentages and modes that the emulation uses, if the emulator can't read this then it comes up as an error. The server looks for incorrect or out of date php files which are not in the same session as the user. (This is why you can use GG on one account then log in another on the same server and have the same GG logs in the spinner, both accounts are on the same session)

REMOVED - The swf file emulator takes this php file and read the probability ... then uses it, because it's code and the emulator reads the exact code it's given. 13 is 13.

REMOVED - With you "superior knowledge" of this subject I won't have to give you a rundown on the function getProbability () : ProbabilityVO; since you will already know that, yes?

:)

Last edited by moderator: Mar 8, 2014
  18. lol u all lost me on this thing but still fun to read ;)

19. my drop rate for lf4 in zeus event 1 month ago was
    550 keys --> 4 lf4 = 0,7%

so in an lf4 event should be 0.7*3=2.1%

Okapi32 sayed 2700 keys -->28 lf4 = 1.04% on fl4 event
    so its drop rate is not high ... its low
    so the claim that he lie for DO advantage is not valid for me

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  20. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

LMAO I ask a simple question to show that you either have insufficient understanding or you are being selective with the information in an attempt to justify you position in the debate and you give up because you can not answer it without showing you are wrong.;)

If you could show the part of the code for the breakdown of the Alpha, Beta, Gamma you would have done.

I was going down this path to show that the code you are using to justify your position is only half the picture and show that you are being selective with the truth in an attempt to back up your position or lacking in knowledge.

I was hoping that you would at least attempt to answer the question relating to the gate part yield, and how that yield distribution does not fit with your "I know everything" illusion you profess to. Which would lead on to the actual debate relating to LF4 event yields.

However once again you post irrelevant information avoiding the actual debate.

I have not been going round in circle you have just avoided the difficult question or relevant section of the debate as it would result in show you up, so I have just been continuing to attempt to get you to justify your position in this debate so I can so easily shoot it down.

You have already accept that there is data that you do not have access to that affect some players.

Which has been my position all along.

Therefore that can be extrapolated to;
    account can have a different outcome to the generic code you was using to justify your potion.
    also you completely contradict yourself by first posting
    "The code is the same for everyone" then posting " Glitches that occur to only a few players are down to the server side data we do not get access to, that is different for everyone else. " which confirms that an account or accounts can have a different outcome to the generic code.

We do not have access to the booty box content, as such it is easily open to modification.
    I can prove for an absolute fact that the content of the booty boxes have changed since you used them to get your lf4s.