[TI] Lf4 Magmadrill

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Bibulus, Dec 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bibulus

Bibulus User

Got all you need to build this but it wont let me is this a bug or is there something I'm missing, tried logging out a few times but still nothing anyone else had trouble.

2. Do you have spare LF-4?
    If you have all your LF-4 equiped on a ship you cannot upgrade them into enhanced LF-4's.
    So if you do not have any spare LF-4 in your Hangar-Inventory, you have to first unequip one of your LF-4 then enhance it and reequip it back into the ship.

3. Rawlinson

Rawlinson User

No this is in the assembly function I have the necessary items to build one but it wont let me and the other two enhanced lf4s wont build either.

.ART98. likes this.
  4. Please ensure you are meeting all of the requirement to assemble it. The full requirements for one the enhanced LF-4s are:
    • 160 Kyhalon
    • 300 Tetrathrin
    • 350 Bifenon
    • 1 LF-4 (must not be equipped to any ships)
    • 400 Log Disks
    A fair few people seem to miss the scroll bar that is present in the requirements section.

5. Bibulus

Bibulus User

Cheers for that didn't see the 400 log disks as well needed, thought it was too cheap to get in this game.

6. You're welcome. :)

7. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

8. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as OP is not responsive to Mod.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.