LF4 Weekly Bid Update

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by supmonkey, Feb 2, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seraphim

Seraphim User

First off I didn't say you mentioned anything about hercs of havocs.
    If you can learn to read our feedback, that would be great.

2. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

:eek: Seraphim......Ur supposed to b nice o_O
    As VESPID would say "This idea is still evolving"
    We gotta keep it civil.

3. Abner3

Abner3 User

This is probably a good idea... at least the OP isn't saying that hercules, havoc, or Saturn should be in the weekly bids. Now that would be asking for complaints.

4. Seraphim

Seraphim User

My my. . . clear the misunderstanding people!
    This idea is very bad. and it WILL evolve into asking for hercs and havocs in the future so putting a big no right now.

P.s Vespid's ideas generally suck. They haven't been thought through and are the definition of a waste of time.

5. They are talking about those, because people are explaining that if LF4s go into Daily, future players will ask for those items in the auction too. In any case, you are the one talking nonsense.
    I assume that you are in either 6th or 7th grade :)
    Don't follow VESPID when it comes to Darkorbit. He does not know the game like we do, and his ideas have terrible impact over a long length of time. This idea is devolving. Take my word for it.

6. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

Jeeze guys, the op said to stop talkin about anything but the original idea.
    That may stop ur so called devolving.

7. That falls in part with the main idea. Adding this idea will lead to other things that must be avoided.

8. supmonkey

supmonkey User

I think I must repeat myself yet a third time "For everyone that is talking about Hercules and Havoc drones and the Saturn design going in the daily bids please look at MY post and read before you write. Also don't comment on someone else talking about nonsense, it makes the post count as spam and would possibly get deleted. Thank you and have a nice day."

If you would so kindly look at My original post I clearly stated LF4 in WEEKLY bid. That amounts to 52 LF4s per year. To be UFE you need 45 LF4s, which would take 8/10s of a year of consecutively winning the bid. If you would so kindly focus on that and ignore all this Hercules and havoc nonsense that would be greatly appreciated.

9. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Tempted to swear now. It feels like I'm talking to a brick wall. Why don't you read what I wrote earlier. I've already re-read your original post but you've yet to even read mine properly!

What a waste of time! (both you and your idea)

-AdamantiumDragon- likes this.
  10. -1 from me i agree this will be just a stepping stone for other things getting added to auction. Booty boxes and gates plenty chances to get LF4s just like everybody else had to. I saved 120k uri and 40 booty key got 3 lf4s on lf4 day yep had to work for them not log in once every so many hours to sell cargo keeping the maps dead. Think on the effect ideas like this will have on the game the best ideas make people want to login and play.

11. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

That is a crummy reason to oppose a sound post like this one.
    Besides a better chance to get an lf-4 is a great motivator to log in more often.

12. And to quit the game.
    And this does not help the noobs whatsoever. The bidding prices will be far too high with people like me around, and I doubt that there are noobs there with a couple billion credits.

13. NO!

On top of all reasons, why this is bad idea:
    Putting LF4 to auction would lead to new item like LF5 or new shield etc.

That would be nice, wouldn't it... We could throw all our LF4's to thrash can.
    Then we would need to start over collecting new even more powerful item from booty boxes, and waste our life.

In practice, all would just start over. :mad:

Please stop acting like WESPID. o_O
    Havocs and Hercs. etc. are mentioned because they are items, that will follow
    to auction after LF4.

Stop trying to save your idea. its dead, and will stay that way.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
    -Fleabird- and KilerStreak like this.
  14. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

The auction problem was covered a while ago by only refunding 40 mill credit bids or less, the other off topic items not supposed to be covered by this post should be covered when they come up later.
    I doubt there will be any chance of that stuff goin unnoticed by u guys.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  15. I bid 100 million on the 50 cloak recently and I still got refunded :/
    And the "off topic items" contribute to this very post. Players will start demanding for Saturn, Havocs and Hercs in auction if the LF4 gets in, all of what is part of the defense statement, which, you should have learned in English by now :/

16. I remember the days you didn't get your bid back it was horrible but thats how i got FE but to have days, weeks worth of work gone and get nothing was a very bad feeling. I like the system now if skylab wasn't there prices would be lower so adapt and conquer. I still feel this would not promote people to actually play the game. Many start build skylab and only log into map to sell ore. That don't put ships on the map.

the 40 mill + idea about losing your bid most players in game is playing late game 40 mill is nothing to them if i bid a bill on a skin then lose it thats a lot to lose. What about these people that have billions of credits and just want to grief peeps and get a good laugh in their respective chat/voice system over you losing all them credits. This idea is not good for the noobs or old school players alike.

Keep lf4s out of auction
    Do not let people buy power IE. buy uri events to get uber items

17. jackknife

jackknife User

As a new player I say no. They would change the game by taking ( at least to me ) fun out of the game. That is building up my ship on the platform we share, so i can hunt or do whatever.

And they would cost too much anyway.

18. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

The days u mention are off topic, I'm sure the op would appreciate on topic comments like:
    The entrance of LF-4's in the weekly auctions should happen for everyone that wants it, but for those that wish to only get them from the current sources are welcome to continue.

This idea is a good one for everyone, i'll even help the forgetful ones to remember the topic at hand.

Hello, how about thinking of putting LF4 in Weekly bid. Bids would be outrageously high. And only 52 LF4s would be given yearly since there are only 52 weeks in a year. Have a nice day. <<<<<<topic at hand.....Your welcome.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015

19. i was on topic

you went off topic i was showing you the flaw in your logic

you can answer KilerStreaks post defending the topic but i can't second his/her view with a few details why your solution to huge prices if lf4s was in the auction would not be good for the community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.