LF4 Weekly Bid Update

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by supmonkey, Feb 2, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You crushed your own argument for this idea, how would this benefit your target audience if only one LF4 was available per week and you even admit the prices would be through the roof, out-pricing your audience and helping almost no one.

2. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

Your latter point is being addressed on my thread not here, once per week seems to be too much in all ur earlier posts.....Who's really crushing their own points?

3. No for these reasons take or leave them up to you.

I don't care of its hourly or daily or weekly or even monthly. Elite items, the top items should never be available to buy directly.

I don't care if it's only 52 a year, it's still an lf-4 something that has always and should stay based on chance.

If this gets incorporated it's like submitting to hostage demands, in a much smaller way. Once the lf-4 is on there, as others have mentioned next will be Saturn, Hercules, Havoc, even Zeus and Apis. So no.

4. Yes. Much yes to this idea. There would be more credits for us noobs to bid on stuff like a 50 cloak O:

5. Saturn Design should NOT be up for bid.

6. LF-4 in auction heh..Only if they make lf-5 haha ...sorry but never ganna happen.

7. People like me will still have enough credits to bid on LF4s, cloaks and more.
    It'll simply dig a pit for noobs, and they get stuck in there.

8. But them LF4's in the auction is great for noobs no matter what off topic delusional trash you spew! How dare you belittle this amazing idea with your filth, I will kindly ask you to leave the thread so we can discuss more awesome idea's, maybe Saturn and Herc's and Havoc's in the auction next! That would show those evil wallet warriors that constantly crush noobs on the forums!

9. supmonkey

supmonkey User

Its not suppose to benefit the audience. Its supposed to be one more way to get LF4. It would be as hard as getting LF4 from booty or Gates. It is not supposed to be an easy way to get LF4.

10. You and others who suggest this idea target it at a specific audience that wouldn't get any use out of the idea. Why can't you earn LF4's like others have, its not like any noobs could ever afford an LF4 in the auction.

11. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

Yea especially if LF-4's never make it to auction.
    Worrying about cost is a waste of time, let's get them into auction first.

12. Actually cost for any suggested idea is a big and important part that can't just be thrown away for later, ignoring such a key component means you can't refute my point and this idea is doomed to failure, an LF4 in the weekly auction would go from several hundred million to a few billion or more and this would be consistent, that makes the idea worthless for your targeted audience, who this would really benefit is well maybe a few wealthly veteran players in need of LF4's then mid-level players with loads of credits or a rich clan, this would in turn negatively effect the noobs you so love, not only that but why can't you and others just earn them like everyone else has, this wouldn't be as bad as selling LF4's for uridium but would still have the same adverse effect in the long run.

In conclusion, it would also be much easier (quicker) to attain LF4's for those groups that I previously listed, they're maxed within a few to several months and bashing each other and noobs around the maps, the average player wouldn't survive, game progression would be to quick for a select few who would in turn make things harder for everyone else scraping by. The big thing is the reason your suggesting this idea is to help noobs, unfortunately I just don't think it would, only 52 per year and any average player would be out-priced consistently.

There are better things that could be done to improve the game for everyone, making it more fun and making earning things easier.

13. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

Only 52 LF-4's a year will never cause more of the open season on noobs that isn't already happening now. Please enhance ur calm and come to grips that this is a sound and balanced idea.

14. Made this comment on another post
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't even need to argue with this.
    Idea is so revolting that the devs will start to skip over anything that changes the way that things like Havocs, Hercs and LF4s are dished out, and they'll come up with their own.

But on a serious note, it is not hard at all to get one, bloody LF4. The only "hard" part in this is simply time.
    Step one: Build Zetas.
    Step two: Use the 25 Keys on LF4 days
    Step three: Repeat

The only reason there are UFEs and such, is because they spent money into the game, and bought soooo many Booty Keys, that they constantly went for boxes, LF4 day or not, and just racked it all up.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    With the extra money, they upgraded their things. So get in line, dweebs.

GHOSTofMarz likes this.
  15. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Yeah, no one said they should be.

On topic, what does the OP think?
    We've established why this is a very bad idea already.

16. I understand his point. I dont agree with it though because its supposed to be a rare item. Yes there are 52 weeks in a year. But the problem remains that one, BOTS are actually back, and many of us have seen it. Therefore you will have a handful of players with a crazy amount of credits who will most likely purchase 75% of those lf4s. Secondly, this doesnt present a fair chance to all players because again, a small handful of players will have the sufficient amount of credits to bid on it. I do appreciate the idea and Im sorry for the negative responses from others. But I think the issue here remains that the lf4 hercs saturns, havocs are all attained via hard work and time.

17. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

No the issue here is to make them wildly available to everyone.

18. lol they are available to everyone just the same way everyone else had to get them by chance. This idea is not noob friendly and only targets those well established in the game. The only thing putting lf4s in auction will do is make the strong stronger to kill more noobs making them quit. still -1 big fat No

19. R3V3R4NT

R3V3R4NT User

He said wildly available, there is a difference like how time is wasted doing gates and not getting the coveted item and how the item can be granted for the highest bid in auction.
    You know, wildly!!!

20. you forgot booty boxes everyone to this point has had to play the chance game to get theirs don't see how it would be right to them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.