LF4 Weekly Bid Update

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by supmonkey, Feb 2, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

I don't want to play chance but u can continue if u want.
    I want them in auction.

2. R3V3R4NT

R3V3R4NT User

auction, yes.

3. Bids would be so high is it even worth your time. i'm a casual player play about 2 to 4 hours a day i can still make about 50 mill credits a day. Given that in the time that it would take to actually make enough to even get lucky for a bid like that if i saved all the uri and just used it on lf4 day i average about 1 lf4 per 40 boxes on lf4 day so far. ;) i'll stick with chance by the time i win one in auction without mooching off a clan i could of got 2 or 3 in booty boxes and thats only saving 1 bill credits using skylab and farming. You'll have to agree 1 bill is nowhere near the range lf4s will be at if implemented in the auction.

Still say the only ones this idea would help is the clans with 100s of billions of credits in their coffers and what it would only take a couple years for them to run dry.

Heres my stats so far on my quest for lf4s in booty boxes

booty box rewards so far to date
    5 LF4s -----4 on lf4 day ----1 in gold box--- total booty boxes on lf4 day 168
    full Zeus drone in gold box ---glad don't need to waist keys on them anymore--- don't know how many keys for this only had one blueprint part though :cool:

give chance a chance :)

so all this said to show i'm still on topic you got better chances timewise playing the chance game with booty boxes then trying to save for a bid on 1 lf4 if implemented to the auction

look out for my idea thread for lf4s you might like what you see

4. R3V3R4NT

R3V3R4NT User

Those are all valid points you bring up for ppl that wanna keep chancing it. Putting them in auction should still be another option.

5. Note: The thread will be re-opened only if the OP requests for it.

Enjoy the game.

Closing due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.