LF4

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by †VΛMPĪЯΣ†, Dec 3, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

Pffft...25k uri, in shop and auction = everyone wins.

2. VESPID

VESPID User

I concur, this is all good.

3. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

Ammo is quite easy to get, Bro.

4. VESPID

VESPID User

For now it is.

5. 25k uridium = bad, no price and no LF4's in shop or auction = good.

6. Lol, I was like this when I had no LF4s.
    Now I got 4, and I want it to be kept as is. Work hard and get it, get off your bum and work.
    This is like people demanding minimum wage to be increased.

Minimum education = minimum wage

Direct correlation. So stop wasting your time of the forums, go out there, and do some zetas, you will get LF4s soon.

7. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

Yea, it can stay as is for u since u already have all u'll ever need but i'm gonna push this idea just for me and others like me tht don't have em.

25K in shop and in trade is awesome.

8. ßőŋεѕ

ßőŋεѕ User

Show proof of that comment by the Developers? Now you all know it's a scam!

9. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

It was on the old forum. They asked for peoples opinion on a new auction and lots of people asked if they were going to put LF-4 in shop or in auction and after the players argued over it they said they would never be putting it in shop or auction.

10. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

Yea, but that was then.

11. ßőŋεѕ

ßőŋεѕ User

I see a recurring theme here in this forum from player's that already have most of if not all the LF4's needed. You seem to not be in favor of having the LF4 laser placed in the Shop, and none of you can agree on a price. You need to wake up and think logically about this issue that is affecting most of the none UFE paying playing customer's. Lets forget about Premium & Rebate and just stick to the original price of an LF3 which is 10,000 Uridium for 150 dmg. Most seem to suggest that an LF4 should be from 25,000 uridium to 100,000 uridium, not one single logical answer from any of you at all. What you're suggesting is that one LF4 laser dealing only 50 dmg extra should be worth 10x the price of an LF3. Wake up and smell the coffee, be logical with your answer, think it through before coming on here with silly outrageous prices.

A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead

12. I for one have no LF4, and don't see a reason to put it in the shop, and therefore don't see a reason to set a price for it.

Putting them in the shop cuts out some much needed game time. Plus, it would eliminate the chance element. We really don't need that shortcut to greatness. Next the drone designs would have to be there.

SEXY~DYNAMO likes this.
  13. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

We have no reason to believe they will say other wise now.

People don't care that the LF4 only has 50 more damage than the LF3 which only costs 10k.
    They care that they spend well over, on average, 100,000 uridium per LF4 and then people suggest that it should be sold for just 25k in the shop? Of course they don't want it, you want it so that you can get it cheaper and easier than the thousands of other players who have got LF4 for the last 3 years before you.

This whole thread is pointless, the developers have stated it will never happen and so just is a non-UFE's fantasy.

SEXY~DYNAMO likes this.
  14. ßőŋεѕ

ßőŋεѕ User

Another player not thinking about what they're babbling on about, Apis & Zeus can already be purchased for uridium, LF4 cannot. Please put your brain into gear before opening the mouth!

15. ßőŋεѕ

ßőŋεѕ User

Of course I want it cheaper, why wouldn't I or any other rational thinking player? BP has been running this dishonest Booty Key scheme and it is a dishonest scheme for as you mention 3 years. I unfortunately fell for this by spending ££££ on this game only to realize that it is a dishonest scheme.

Considering it is supposed to be a "FREE" 2p game! You seem to me to be one of those people that would spit their pacifier out if the LF4 ended up in the Shop and have a very selfish attitude, rather than be so negative towards my valid comments, why not join me and many other player's and spread the virtue instead of all this negativity.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. Margaret M

16. How about we all stop arguing and face facts. Yes the lf-4 chance is small. Yes sometimes you may unlucky. But that doesn't entitle you to instant access to lf-4. Everyone has a bad day, a bad week. I got 5 lf-4 on one account out of 200 bootys and lightning on a two week old account. My 3 year old account has 8. I'm not complaining though am I? No. Chance is chance, nobody is out to stop you from getting lf-4's. Also, you keep mentioning how it's "only 50 more damage, yeah? Well, when boosted right that 50 becomes 127 (if I calculated riiiiight) now, just the base 50 more, on a basic fe going from lf3 to 4's adds 1,550 damage. That makes a fe goli go from 4.5k base to 6k. That's not small at all. By doing this at such a cheap cost the hard work honest people have spent to get lf-4 will be gone. It's not fair and not right simply because you can't deal with having people kill you.

17. N

Now I'm not quite sure how it adds up but a level 6 drone adds 10% damage to weapons on drones then add havoc a 10% all add drone upgrades 6% on drones and 6%lasers alone, ugh this is gonna hurt later.... Let's do the base. Full drones is 20 lasers, lf-4 is 4k x1, add 6% from lasers that's 4,240, now if I'm presuming darkorbit keeps the base and doesn't add the other percentages by the total, the 6% from drones would also be 240 making it 4,480, add 10% for them being 6 that makes it, from base 4,880, add the 15 on goli with upgrades that's 3,180 at total that is 8,060 add sep (60%) pincer and sovereign(10%) double boosted (20%) kappa booster (5%) uhh bounty hunter (12%) now if the DO system is using the base argh I'm too tried for this. Ahh if it's using base that's 4,800 more just sep, 806 more sovpinc, 2,015 double boost and kappa, 800 or so from bounty hunter ( I can't be that precise using my head) add that up... That's ABOUT 17k x1... Now that's presuming dark orbit is multiplying the percentages by the base. And if they're not... See ever I'm going with this?

18. Also don't hate on me if I am wrong in half asleep yippee ;)

19. LOL, so funny, but you missed the part where I said "drones." o_O

20. This is exactly what we don't need. I get that you guys may disagree or agree but regardless, keep on topic please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.