ΛFŦΣRÐäЯK•§94™

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by ÐäЯKWáЯLóçK-§94[FØЄ], Dec 9, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello everyone! Firstly I play on GB2, Been playing since the middle of May 2011 but all of that was inactive until December last year. Other people here may know me as -Kcolraw-94, DarkWarlock-94 or more currently ΛFŦΣRÐäЯK•§94™.

Once upon a time I swore I would be MMO for life but due to clan loyalty I moved with them to EIC. I then decided I'm too nooby to handle the wars so I left the clan (Sacrificed 50% honor for nothing >.< )

Happy to help most people apart from those who the only help they want is to kill me :p Happy to get a long with everyone so long as you can take a bit of banter! (CM's included). Sooooo, Anyone wanna come join me on GB2? :D

2. Hi there I already know you well :p shouldn't of left the clan :L at least your active on the forums aswell :)

3. Haha yup well diamonds. We moved EIC. I then had DLC (second biggest clan) as an enemy company. Couldn't stand then having 1st biggest clan as same company enemies too! I was popping too much so decided to leave the clans till i can fight back :3

4. Hope that doesnt take too long for you to get UFE then :p

5. Yup neither do I! Gotta hope DLC slow down the palla clearing runs to be a bit quicker though! Wish i was as lucky as MK and got 30x LF4 on lottery :(

6. Yep we all wish we got the 30 LF-4s even though I need 1 more LF-4 to get full LF-4s :D