Login issue - Banned or not?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by JustHereForQuestion, Sep 26, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello there!

I would like to bring your attention to my account real quick and would like to get information about why i cant login for almost a week now, i came back after years to play the game, then i checked other servers and when i went to Global, it threw me on main Dark Orbit domain with error in the html saying - "externalHome&loginError=calmDown"

So i presume my account was banned? If so, i would like to know if it was permanent or how much time exactly it takes until it can be used again.

the nickname of the account is - " ─«ıIı»─›ZΣĐ‹─«ıIı»─ "

Dont have the ID written down sorry for that, since i cant login i dont have possibility to do so and i havent saved it before because i wasnt active for almost 3 years.

Thanks alot and im looking forward for an answer.

2. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Yeah, the calmDown error is a ban, you will have to contact support:
    http://www.darkorbit.com/index.es?action=support

If you can't remember your UID then you will have to send the email from another account and explain the situation.
    Usually calmDown's are just suspensions and not permanent, but once you find out how long you are banned for you will need to contact them again at the end of the ban to actually get the account back

3. Thanks for answer. Will do so indeed.

4. .-Raijin-.

.-Raijin-. User

Closing as player will be contacting Support.

Best regards,
    .-Raijin-.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.