login

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by padiddle, Sep 22, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padiddle

padiddle User

[​IMG] 81789550

I can not get onto the map. I can get into the backpage if I go directly to http://us1.darkorbit.bigpoint.com. I can't get to www.darkorbit.com at all. When I try to get on the map it just loads part way and then sits. I have already tried clearing my temp files and my adobe flash files. I know there is an issue so please just consider this a record that I am having an issue as I will be contacting support when this issue is over for the loss caused to my premium service. You may close this if so inclined. Thank you.

2. padiddle

padiddle User

ty MethicSkull I said I knew there was an issue. Please feel free to reread my post.

3. O my apologies. So many people posted the same thing in the last 24 hours so I assumed.

For this issue, you are talking about your premium?

Well, if you are having concerns with your subscriptions, the best advise is to talk to support as nothing can be done here on the forums and the forums is not a good connection with "support". The staff on the forums are all volunteers with limited abilities. Sometimes a paid staff member with a "Red name" will appear but they won't do anything here about subscriptions.

4. SNOWDOG

SNOWDOG User

5. padiddle

padiddle User

Yes MethicSkull. Again this is more of just a record so support can't say that I never reported that I was part of it. I know you're just trying to help thank you. Being in support myself I know that we(our company) is less inclined to give credit to someone who didn't report the problem when it was happening.

6. SNOWDOG

SNOWDOG User

padiddle: Having the same issue on USA 3 East. It's been this way since 5 pm EST. Was reluctant to purchase during Mega, so I didn't. I'm hoping they resolve this matter quickly.

7. Kitsune

Kitsune User

Closing as no assistance requested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.