ŁØNΣ•ẄØLF†™[ΣŚŞ†] GB1.

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by LoneWolf[ESS], Jan 11, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello there...

Lonewolf here the one and only lonewolf from gb1 company mmo level 20 fe in my home clan [ESS] Extreme Shadow Strikers, i am 23, male, from the uk/middlesbrough in the northeast, i have been playing the game since 2008 seems like a life time sometimes, still playing to this day on and off, most of my old friends have left the game now but some still play, doesn't stop me playing =P, been addicted to the game since the word go and i have spent a lot of time on it playing in my spare times, when i first started this game i think i was rougly 17, and i am now 23 wow shocks me to this day, i've grown up over the years of playing dark orbit. ok abit about me...

Live in middlesbrough great lover of football supporting liverpool through and through since i was 8, played for my school team and college team as right winger midfielder, as i grow up left school went to college for 3 years and then joined the army in the infantry yorkshire regiment in 2 yorks based in cyprus, then left and now currently i work as a careworker i do get on the game in my spare time as well as with my family, have no kids, go to the gym alot too sums it up =P one of the lads gym, drink have a laugh thats me =) currently own a ford focus 1.6 ztec soon to be modified =P​

2. GnAn2

GnAn2 User

Good to hear your back playing again from time to time m8 :)
    Aiming for Uber FE now eh? hehe