Looking for a MMO Clan

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Diablo94, Jul 23, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Diablo94

Diablo94 User

Hello, I am currently a level 6 Pilot and I am looking for a clan to join, i'd like to join a clan that does have a Teamspeak or Mumble server and If you want my profile link can be found here >REMOVED
    Thank you for your consideration.

EDIT: Server USA 2

Last edited by moderator: Jul 31, 2015
  2. Hello Diablo94

It is always advisable to ask for a clan in game chat under clan search tab or ask someone on teamspeak or outfit chat, as you will get much faster response.

All the best, hope you find a good clan :)

3. hello all i have a clan any one can join the name of my clan is World troops you dont have to have none them! Teamspeak or Mumble server look for people to when a good clan to be in. you dont have to be on all the time and i will not kik you out of the clan if you not on. all are will come to join us.

Server USA 1

4. Clan search chat is a waste of a tab. Nobody is sitting in there looking for recruits. While that may be the purpose of it, most servers I am on has everyone in global or group chat, to include both mentioned above.