Looking for clan (ENGLISH)

Discussion in 'Clans' started by endermancraze543, Apr 23, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Global america 3. I want a clan that is english please!

2. [§Ø§] §ĦØØŦ ØЛ §îĜђŦ is a English clan in that server

3. Hello endermancraze543

It is always advisable to ask for a clan in game chat under clan search tab or ask someone on team-speak or outfit chat, as you will get much faster response.

All the best, hope you find a good clan :)

endermancraze543 likes this.
  4. I would join, but I'm not quite FE yet.

5. Join ga4 then. :p I could help u get fe. I will always be happy to get more players at my server! ♥

endermancraze543 likes this.
  6. Ok.

7. What clan? Official?

8. LOL, clan chat like recruiters are setting in there, and team speak like new players have it. Make you some friends in the game and they will almost insist that you come join their clan. They will want to help you get things done, get stronger and in my case, get out of my bigboy. LOL :D:p:rolleyes:

9. Nope I don't have a bigboy, just a leonov goli and a vengie (in the new server I joined ga4) I used to play other servers but not that much anymore.

10. You need a ship that tells others, hey come help me.

11. if your in game nick is the same as forum. then i invited you as friend. :) anyways after u accepted my invite. send my private message to me with your skype, so we can get things goin.