Looking for clan [VRU]

Discussion in 'Clans' started by **ÃÖЙ, Jan 12, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hey all!

Wondering if there's possible any clans out there that don't mind helping a noob out :)

- I have goliath with diminsher and venom and also Aegis with elite. All LF3, no LF4 :( but they're upgrade LF3 so not the worst.
    - Max IRIS drones
    - I'm also premium
    - Level 12

I play every so often but I just roam around. I don't exactly know what i'm doing to the full extent and it gets VERY boring on my own. Be good if there's anyone out there that doesn't mind me joining?

Thanks!

2. What you didn't list is what server you play on. This is not the best way to find a clan but since you put your stats, adding the server would help a lot.

The best way to find a good clan for yourself is to make friends on your server that are in a clan. Once you do that, you can normally ask about the clan and they will just tell you to send an application. The big thing is you need to ask what the clan has been up to. A lot of clans like to send wars to other clans for no reason. If PVP is not your thing, and I don't see why it would be at level 12, you may want to move to a clan that does not have a lot of wars at that time. However it is kind of hard not to have any. I don't normally have any wars unless a war clan just adds me to their list of "Lets go after that one too." But at the same time I don't recruit since I don't like to mediate solutions to silly problems, and this game is full of silly problems.

Anyways, check out the clans on your server. You may find you want to stay clanless for a little bit longer. People will help you out either way. Good Luck.

3. Hey dude! Thanks for the reply. Well, the VRU chat is empty. As in, no one has spoke in the VRU chat for the past week what-so-ever. Not even a hello in there lol :(

4. That is not surprising. Dark Orbit opens the game with everyone in Global chat and most players never make the switch. That said, most players never chat, unless they make a group or talk on teamspeak. You can still make some VRU friends. That will get you in a clan.

5. snuffout

snuffout User

you would be welcome in SFAB

6. Hello rares3242

Thank you PSKSUNDANCE for assistance.

It is always advisable to ask for a clan in game chat under clan search tab or ask someone on team-speak or outfit chat, as you will get much faster response.

All the best, hope you find a good clan :)

7. snuffout

snuffout User

you are welcome at {SFAB}