Looking For Clan

Discussion in 'Clans' started by joshmgoe, Jan 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. joshmgoe

joshmgoe User

Level 10 MMO GA2, Goliath Enforcer, 8 Level 6 Iris drones. As the title states, im looking for a clan. IGN joshmgoe.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  2. Best way to find a clan is with game play. Join others in the maps shooting stuff and they will invite you to the clan. As it is, you are low in levels so with the exception of the join a clan mission, there is no real reason to rush into a clan.

3. Sgt_Ocker

Sgt_Ocker User

Finding an "active" English speaking clan on GA2 is difficult, especially for lower level players.

I've just sent you a friend request, am more than happy to help with missions while you find your feet..

4. We are (UZI) Legion of Mars clan English speaking clan for 4 years on the server.
    Mainly active in the evenings or late hours. Few wars but hey they deserve it :)
    There is also Sabbath clan I see them with newer players mainly English.
    I made level 13 in one afternoon with the clan leader -Zombiedude-

-zombiedude- likes this.
  5. Sgt_Ocker

Sgt_Ocker User

Just take care with any clan you join that they are active when YOU are online.
    There is nothing worse than being in a clan that has wars and finding you are the only member online, especially when you are not up to fighting some of the top players on the server.,.

6. AVIT

AVIT User

the avit clan is well experienced and is used to wars ,over 300 wars won in 2 months ..gb1 sever ..now ge5 after the merges ..
    if you on ge5 we will accept only vru ..

7. joshmgoe

joshmgoe User

thanks for the replies guys, this thread can be closed

8. Basically you need to come to chat and chat us up lol.
    Lots on usually toward the evenings on GA2 these days.