Looking for us-1 east RPM

Discussion in 'Clans' started by -BlazeIce-, May 8, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. -BlazeIce-

-BlazeIce- User

Hey all I’m looking for the old players from God clan, RPM- or even Gun clan. I know you are all out there somewhere. Marz? Johnny?

2. Marz and Johnny are out so is B. The folks who left and formed the clan with cujo and that group left. I know the LOU guys went to world of tanks. ONE clan went to Warcraft.

3. -BlazeIce-

-BlazeIce- User

Game is old and outdated, I’m sure a big point has other new games they are running that are probably more important in their eyes at this point. My account as always has plenty of uri to build anything they throw at us. I just need to go through the back pages and find out what I want and what I need. Pretty sure I can rebuild the band so to say I’m sure it just won’t be like the old days.

4. game did itself in with the new client..old client you had to survive with what you could carry on your ship now you have unlimited resources and game seems to be geared to pay n play sadly enuf. You have some, like me, trying to make another go but have to dodge those that take advantage of ships not really upgraded

5. TheRealSic

TheRealSic User

Hmm.. a last run for the nostalgia 15 years later

6. .ΛĊΞ.

.ΛĊΞ. User

Me, Ghostrider, Zed, and a few others still log on, but don't really play.. I've been trying to speak to you on DO, discord, I read your post about stealing the caln tag. We have the clan tag cause WE ARE RPM. You disappeared for 5, years, of course i'm gonna take the clan name. but we didn't steal it, we are the originals.. it's in good hands. If you read this, just hit me up, preferably on discord,.. ask loony my infom and message me.