lost all morning

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by Grandpa_II, Sep 3, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Grandpa_II

Grandpa_II User

wasnt able to log in all morning till around 1pm lost all that time on my ep50 booster for gates. but its my fault was looking forward to spamming gates today and went ahead and bought uri yesterday for the booster never happen again has the banned people coming back im about the same in ranking now as i was before the ban how is that possible when we cant log in game.

.-señor_dark11-. likes this.
  2. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

rank means nothing in this game.

3. Rank shows you who is using apps at this point so does DOstats. No one can play that much.
    No one sits and does gates from 12am to 11pm on a sunday every sunday.

Look at the ranks of people who registered less than 3 years ago and are now in the top 100.
    Easy to see, easier to track.

4. There are plenty of players according to the stats page that are on 20-24hrs a day 7 days a week. Either you are an unemployed man sitting in your parents basements or you are using a program. I have seen players on chat openly admitting to using programs because they don't have time to play in person. Is anything done...nope.