M.A.S.Q.U.E. SpaceTech Summit Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Solid_Eye, Apr 18, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solid_Eye

Solid_Eye Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello all,

As with most of the extended events, if you would like to leave any feedback on this one please feel free to do so here :)

Happy hunting^-^

2. Checked 3 servers, GB1, Turkey, and Germany, and see no events. When will it actually start?

3. USS-Aries

USS-Aries User

It looks like the night security guard in the DO glass tower forgot to flick the switch to turn on the event.

4. Should had been a firing a long time ago. Events never start on time.

5. NEW-B56

NEW-B56 User

stats on the 18 at midnight

6. it is already that time on the servers mentioned, that is why the question was asked.

7. Solid_Eye

Solid_Eye Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello,

I understand it's not quite midnight GB LST anymore, but as best I can see the event is *on*; backpage has adjusted to the event, the breaking news bit is there (and was after midnight LST when I checked). It's possible some of the parts of the event will roll out through the day or may need an extra nudge like the keys or quest?

In any case I supposed we'll be finding out^ ^

Regards,

8. no event boxes.

9. So, in the event description we are informed that some items are going to be on sale during the event, and especially i am interested in:
    "
    • Surgeon and Faction Goliath Designs
    o 22 April and 01 May ".
    Does anyone knows, is it buyable with uridium or by payment?

10. Manouk77

Manouk77 User

the only thing changed when the event "started" is the backpage of the game... no quests no boxes nothing...

11. TheShadows

TheShadows User

No event boxes or missions in GA3 either :(

12. Manouk77

Manouk77 User

if they were checking the servers when the event started they would have started to work on a solution, but they dont even check their own servers.

13. Exclusive M.A.S.Q.U.E. booty

Can these be opened with regular green booty keys or are they only available for cash purchase and via event missions?

14. TheShadows

TheShadows User

Only available via cash purchase and event missions

15. It is a TYPICAL start to any Event done by D O lately. Nothing goes off with out a GLITCH. 12 hours gone, on German servers and they don't have what they are supposed to have. But then, I must welcome the players to the NEW Game of GlitchOrbit where only the TEAM enjoy the game.

If it is like all the other times it has been on SALE it is PAYMENT only.

Note: I have merged your double-post in future please use the edit option to add something to your previous post - Fury

Last edited by moderator: Apr 19, 2016
    -=MarcVenture=- and Dracula1980 like this.
  16. For me it's a disappointing event (again). The bonus boxes are...o.k. The quest isn't more difficult then the awful last "epic" , but the rewards are still too small.

17. But they do pull players in. I find it funny that the respawn rate does not increase with the increase in map population.

18. jager33

jager33 User

lvl 17 ship, no lf4's yet, lvl 3 bo2s , all the speed gens i need 8 demon drones, just saved and got an aegis.. so basic ship
    31 lf3's, 44 G3N-7900 speed gens 19 bo2's

60 M.A.S.Q.U.E. keys brought... 4 1/2 hours boxing and hunting for purple booty this the drop
    1 skull drone
    10 green booty keys
    1 bat drone
    bo2 green booty
    apis green booty
    speed gen
    skull drone
    bo2
    lf3
    ---- 20 keys used ---- all 10 green keys used
    speed gen
    bat drone
    skull drone
    speed gen
    --- 30 keys used
    bo2
    speed gen
    ---20 keys togo
    bo2
    lf3
    speed gen
    bat drone
    bo2
    lf3
    4 1/2 hours later.....

was it worth it... no
    would i recommend the event or game to a friend after this... no
    over satisfaction... Zero
    has this encouraged me to try my first real gate ie kuiper(only did demon gate to about 16ish wave)... no
    speed gens,bo2 and lf3's can be brought rather cheap with creds in auctions..
    does this entice me to try completing a full set of red drones... hell no

over all even though its the start of the event there is in no way or form to encourage people to the game
    once surgen comes on sale thats pretty much all there is....

sorry quite dissatisfied with the above i will NEVER buy keys again

from boxing over 4 1/2 hours
    ammo some what ok but the ammo... but to be honest just wasn't worth the time at my lvl.... approx
    x2's 40k gained - good
    x3's 8k gained - meh
    x4's 3k gained - will last 5 mins if that
    rsb 2300 gained - will last 4-5 pvp noob fights at that
    pld-8 may be 1000 but no good at my lvl
    ubr-100 may be 2k
    emps - 20 gained

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  19. TheShadows

TheShadows User

you get rsb and emp and x4 from boxes? :eek:

20. this sounds like typical darkorbit moneygrab situation. you should have atleast got something good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.