[TI] Mainly Problems in DO

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by punisher100, Jul 8, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi

By this message, I would like to make you aware of some things that are happening in the game but we haven't seen a fix for a long time.

Why is there so much lack of ethics on the part of BigPoint developers? Several players are abusing bugs, which are transmitted by the developers themselves. This is the main reason the game is in decline.

Another recurrent problem is the external trade of accounts, mainly in facebook groups or in discord. In these cases, the developers themselves are using means to facilitate/assist account sales.

And perhaps the most popular problem that doesn't just occur in DarkOrbit, is bots. I believe that it's not that difficult to develop an antibot system.

Finally, I would like, at least, that this message was passed on to those responsible, for who knows soon to see DarkOrbit grow again with real players and with the main thing, a fairer game

Good Game For All

2. DO is a disgrace. I got used to never being able to get a lock on cubes again, but now i'm trying to do a Protegit mission and i can barely get a lock on then now either. It doesn't feel like an online game anymore. It simply just feels like i'm the only actual player playing. and DO will never do anything about it. In fact, I'm not sure there are even 'developers' or anyone working on the game anymore. all these 'events' and 'new content' they put out is pointless when the main thing that needs to be done is banning every single bot. They do more to punish people who talk against bots than the people who use the bots. This is and has been a dead game for a long long time now, and i just hope it gets put out of its misery and gets shut down for good.

punisher100 likes this.
  3. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Support has informed us that you have sent nearly the same message to them. We will close this thread since it is now in the hands of support.

Regards,

TermiteFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.