Make Tech Items Cheaper

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by sirpwnsalot34, Apr 22, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. idk seems like idk everyone would be using techs all the time. but i guess idk im neutral i would like to use techs more often i never use them not even in 1 vs 1

2. I rarely use them myself, only have precision targeter but still, i mean, i would use more but im not spending the uri for more options right now.

3. Currently on my ship I have 31 Precision Targeters building the next one. I have 20 Energy Leech and 20 Battle Rep Bots.

Should the price go down? No

There's no justification for changing the price on any of the tech items.

4. CURVY

CURVY User

7 people but you can just do it on struners

5. SauronL

SauronL User

or 7 people just phoenixes lol , nest of them haha :D

6. Yeah you know i feel those things shouldnt even have a price of uridium cuz idk i would waste 500 uri on that to use it everyday i would rather buy pem is more useful

7. They still make a difference so the price is fine, but not often are they used. THEY SHOULD BE, but who has the resources to sit here upping THOUSANDS of them?

8. Yes, the only reason to ever use it would be to get that achievement :p

9. I only had one 'Chain impulse' - if you have a 100 :eek:

10. I used it once... i believe the 4 ships i was fighting laughed so loud i heard it at my place.

11. I don't believe that the price needs lowering per say, but they could take the sep requirement out and buff them. Chain destroyer should do like 30k(at least enough to pop mordons) damage, not 10k. Battle rep bot should do 15k per second for 10 seconds. Backup shield should give you 150k. Energy leech and precision targeter are fine.

_-DarkOverLord-_ likes this.
  12. Yeah you're right, some of them need some buffs it's not good enough with how much dmg is done and how many shields we have these days. what's 75k going to do when i get hit 300k?

13. Taser is right on this point. When the Tech Items came out the values reflected the world as it was. The is a totally different world.

Damages are twice as high as when they were introduced yet the Battle Rep Bot has not kept pace.

And as pointed out by someone else the Chain Destroyer, well that thing was a joke when it came out. Where's the destroyer in your Chain Destroyer? That thing can't hardly damage anything. Destroying is a pipe dream.

Bottom line is the price is fine but the performance needs to be upgraded.

TheTaser(V) likes this.
  14. Chain destroy. Please grumpy there are plenty of uses. Like if your in 2-1 and you get jumped by a rouge band of struener. or if MMO pnuts try to triple team you, or if your afk and come back with 5 lordakia on you and they have took 50k sheilds from your 1.1mill. see?

15. lol guess we better tell the noobs on GA1 how to stop those pesky strueners. all i see in global anymore are "HELP THEY'RE FOLLOWING ME!"
    or "THESE STRUENERS ARE KILLING ME HELP!"
    Good times..

16. So would you agree that if they do not improve on the "performance" of certain, or all, tech items, then they should reduce the price of some, or all, current tech?

17. Blah

Blah User

An energy pulse which locks onto one target and then onto up to seven other enemies, thereby causing a chain reaction of shield damage to each and every one.
    this only does shield dmg, so therefore its impossible to get the achievement.

18. Then how do I have the achievement? It does 10k damage starting out and goes to up to 7 things near you ending with about 7k damage. I got a pack of lordakias and used it and it popped 7 of em...sad thing is that if there were saimons in the group, they would have survived.