MAx pet damage

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by mr_plaku™, Dec 13, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hi i wanted to know what is the max damage a pet can cause, and what u need to do to achieve that

thank you

2. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

About 14k on x4 and 22k on rsb - that is what I have seen mine hit with everything I could buy for it.
    12 PvP laser protocols, 10 lv16 LF-4.

I can't remember if PET benefits from boosters etc, but if it does I had them too when I hit 14k & 22k

3. True. This is aprox. damage which P.E.T can cause when you have full equipment.

4. It costs over 2mil uriz.

5. on the high end calculated 25k would be the very highest but rare to see.

6. ROCKIN-RON

ROCKIN-RON User

I have seen a 62k combo hit from a pet.

7. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Combo shots aren't a good stat to go off since they are dependent on the ping of the player to the server.
    You could get a 1,000,000 combo hit if it was extreme enough :p

8. with all the protos and full lf4s 25k is max if 63k was shown had to be lag or magic. Mine has all level 3 damage protos and alll lf4 level 16s and 25k all it has been able to hit with rsb even with a combo thats fast enough switch rsb to whites 38k combo in one second would be as high as you could get without someone using a external program

ROCKIN-RON likes this.
  9. Even at that, you wont reach maximum damage without using the slow rocket and maybe a mine youd already planted again if you need it. the range of the pet can be quite limited at times. You have to get the pet in range to hit effectively and accurately. I would use 2 targeting and then laser in the rest, alien if you can afford it.

Opening the slots costs mega uridium for little return value, as well as over-priced AI, compared to when they did the pet savings day. Not seen anything about it since.

It pops easy, taking damage when you die as well, even though its easy to repair, its still expensive sometimes. so how much damage can it do while being attacked first?

Its an expensive toy to complete... I would build it up one slot at a time and see how you fare in the long game.

10. I wanted to know theoretically speaking not what u have seen , because some times a misperception what u see(like lag ,combos, ) the damage is all diffused and u cant say what u have seen i meant just theoretically speaking what u can get ...

Ok how can u hit on x4 with pet 24 is impossible , if u make calculation u have
    10 lf4 x 200 (damage each one) = 2000 on x1 . then on x4 = 8k if u add all protocol where each one has 4% damage adds up 4x 12(slots) = 48%
    + 6 % upgrade of lf4 = 52 % extra damage.

8k + 52%= 12.6 k damage max according to the tools we can use on x4

Now this is the reason i asked because i heard some insane numbers like 24 k or more which makes no sense.... can some1 explain maybe i am missing something

Last edited by moderator: Jan 5, 2014
  11. like you say, 12k, is what you get for x4ing an opponent with a direct hit. If you kami first, then the added incentive to brag the double combi hit score.

12. yes of course im not talking combos and kami, just what can a pet max hit

13. Aprox. max hit with x4 is around 14-15k if you have everything on.

14. Oracle

Oracle User

max Pet damage could be 17k with x4, 2o with rsb, 27k combo rsb/x4

-Oracle

Gb1

15. I said 25k with rsb not x4 as far as x4 the numbers will vary up to 13k or there abouts rounding up no way can any pet hit 25k in one shot though damage is calculated in seconds when getting hit so if somehow you get hit twice in one sec with whites at max damage it will show that i would imagine

16. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

Actually the the Maximum the pet can hit is 75K splash damage with the kami :D, as the question is not specific to laser damage.

Unstoppable likes this.
  17. lol yep very true

18. I meant laser damage of course , but thanx for being funny lol

19. ROCKIN-RON

ROCKIN-RON User

I was alluding to the use of external programs, Cooter,lol.