May Agatus Breach Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, May 18, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your constructive feedback here for the May Agatus Breach event.

Your DarkOrbit Team

TermiteFan likes this.
  2. edlee1975

edlee1975 User

we cant the dam game wont load, 1 day down no rewards no game play

3. VESPID

VESPID User

I'm having a blast, goo times until recently.
    There have been a few shortcomings both directly and not at all including this event.
    For what it's worth, it has been fun.

4. Hello there,
    Honestly, I'm super unhappy with the succession of events that happened throughout the event.
    I don't know about you all, but for me the game stopped working 2 days ago for about 3 or 4 hours due to daily login issues. When I finally thought the event would go on smoothly, the game crashed yesterday at exactly 4:55am UTC and it only started working at 5:55pm of the same day (let me remind you this is about 15 or 16 hours of Agatus event lost because of issues with your crap servers to keep it PG13 in the forum). I don't know what the admin/ development team is considering for us players but I think worst case scenario you guys should give us an extension of the event to compensate for the patience we all have been had with you. It's not only about the event though. We can also mention that your client is literally THE WORST client I've ever dealt with. Even Warzone on an intel celeron runs faster and more smoothly than whatever you guys created. Like how come 3rd party clients (not mentioning names) can run the game better than yours, aka the OFFICIAL CLIENT? I try to equip the gear on my ship and guess what? The client has a stroke. I try to spin some gates and guess what? The client has a heart attack. I'm not trying to be mean but I need to state for the hundreds of players out there thinking the same that we deserve more than we get from you for supporting the game for so long (and trust me there's people that support it for WAY TOO LONG).
    Kindest regards,
    Another disappointed player.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.