[UI] MCC solution, dont tell me there is not a simple solution.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by steviray, Feb 22, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. steviray

steviray User

Im both surprised and very disappointed that this problem still plagues the game because it really is a simple one.

A ship that attacks and kills another ship from the "same" company suffers honor loss and eventually risks getting an outlaw tag where there will begin to suffer penalties.

A ship that flies for a foreign clan should by any reason and logic be labeled an outlaw, getting their scope sight and suffering static across the board penalties.

A clan that chooses not to follow company policy should by all reason and logic be branded an outlaw clan and ALL members labeled an outlaw and suffering appropriate static penalties.

certain things in this game are considered company benefit i.e. bonus ore prices, BONUS BOXES, Leonov Buff just to name a few. A player loses all of this when they go outlaw.

There is your solution, and its been there since the game was made, yet for some reason ($) it simply hasn't been implemented.

Make a fair game DO, people play a game for entertainment, not be punching bags and cannon fodder for sociopathic players and clans.

edit : ive been thinking further on this issue. static penalties for outlaw ships. when a ship is tagged an outlaw and their penalties determined, a sliding scale should be utilized and THEIR RANK should determine how much of a penalty the player receives.

SO, A GENERAL FLYING FOR A MCC OR ANOTHER COMPANY IS SMURFED TO PEANUTDOM.

Bring the power back to the companies. Make the Ranks mean something and not trophies for some UBER clan.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
  2. OK so I already addressed this same question like 20 times now so let me give you a scenario:

The #1 clan on the server is multi company clan, Let's call it Darkorbit Clan. So Darkorbit Clan is the best on their server and they completely dominate events, kill everyone and there is no clan stopping them because they completely destroy them every time. Darkorbit Clan dominates all the maps and hold every Clan Battle Station in the server and no one else can play.

Let's say your idea comes into fruition; Darkorbit Clan realizes they cannot be multi company clan anymore because of your idea, so they all switch to EIC company. So now, Darkorbit Clan is no longer a multi company clan that dominates the server, it's an EIC one.

Let me ask you this now. What changed? What did your idea - forcing Darkorbit Clan to become EIC - change at all? So now instead of a multi company clan killing everyone, controlling events, and having every map, it's an EIC clan. There is literally no difference other than what company that clan is.

Okay, so maybe the EIC company can get a slight break from Darkorbit Clan now that they are an EIC clan right? But that tie's into another issue:

As a Matter of fact, I would argue that the server would become even worse and unbalanced, because when everyone from MMO and VRU realizes that Darkorbit Clan is EIC and that Darkorbit Clan cannot pop them in the same company, they will all just simply switch company, thus increasing Darkorbit Clan's dominance because now the VRU and MMO companies are completely dead, because they all went to EIC.
    So now the people that are left in VRU and MMO that did not switch over have to compete against Darkorbit Clan and the entire company of EIC that switched from MMO and VRU.

It's just simple logic and we have a saying for that; Can't beat them, join them - right?

3. steviray

steviray User

ok, an edit earlier helped clarify. now as things stand, i still have to hit the maps more to know, seen good and bad.

how the game would evolve enforcing an outlaw rule im not sure.... but if player wants that Trophy they play the Companies Rules.

a three company based game disperses power among the server and produces a healthier environment overall for all players. A single clan doesnt determine the growth potential of a particular server. One thing is for sure, if i think im doing nothing but spinning wheels in a game so that i can exist as entertaining cannonfodder for a pack of rich douches, well ima pack up shop and find another game where its not like that.

-oversoulpaul- likes this.
  4. and with this we will be back in 2010 where a company clan and his co-clans(a seconadry clan cauz too much ppl or accademy) were dominating a server :D

5. I'd Like to say something, but ever-time I do I get a ban AKA Silenced for telling the truth. For Some Strange Reason some people don't like the truth and linger in lies. So yeah I think I will pass on a Nice Truthful comment Since they already know about this issue and fail to address it. In The First place Admins and Mods should not be playing this game it is a violation of Conflict of Interested so yeah you all think about that for a bit since I will get banned for this and post removed

Bibulus likes this.
  6. 2. All clans and players want to participate in Demaner / Hitsc Event. This is the fight and what the fight is about.Lets not beat around the bush! It is an Easy Fix. 1. No shoot zone during Events in lower maps :)

Now, you are going to say, yeah, this is what its mostly about The Golden Goose. We the big MCCs deserve to have first choice and we the strong ships have earn the right to have first choice at the The Golden Goose. No, No, Hell no! Not the Noobs, why should they have any rights at all to shoot in the event? You may ask yourself. Everything we are talking about has already been said in many languages...

People get mad because they can not participate in The Golden Goose events, Noobs, clans that have war with other MCCs, players that get harassed by MCCs during events.

That's what 'the problem is They all want to shoot at Golden Goose. So, yeah everyone that wants to play should be able play in the lower map events without having to worry about Joe Blows popping up and killing them, Let's Just put a STOP to Joe Blows. The peanuts without having to worry about being shot by Joe Blows the Bully's and MCC clans

And this is what the MCCs protect from everyone these events are only for them not for the ones that are new to the game.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
    ]Coldheart[ likes this.
  7. Just let it ride delete the account yourself there are others selling UFE accounts full lvl 16 everythign for cheap i think the botters not the bot sellers are making more money than bp, it's not even worth building an account anymore just buy a full one for cheap play the game it isn't gonna last past 2020 anyways

Thunderheat and *SCORPION*1 like this.
  8. I can see your point, and I do believe you, that there is Foul Play that is going on with-in the eternal staff. As President Donald Trump stated there are some “bad 'hombres”' that need to be apprehended and addressed "Removed" there is some bad apples that need to be exterminated from the game. But since they run Big Point no one is going to do anything about it.

9. Dramborleg

Dramborleg User

I agree the Demaner and HiTek events are not possible for a low level ship like mine (level 18, not yet FE). There was an event in the past where PvP was not possible, which helped some, those that did the most damage got the best rewards, but at least us small frys could give it a go without being immediately popped. Why can't something like that be done for all events?

You could always have full contact PvP during the event in the 4-x battle maps for those that want that carnage, while also not allowing that in the lowers ( as suggested above ) for those of us that don't want that / can't compete in that situation, to still have a shot at some fun and rewards?

I think there should be a way for all players, regardless of level, number of lasers, company/clan affiliation, etc, to have a fair shot doing events and such in this game. I hope the game developers will give that some thought, as it is not that way now and is discouraging at least to me.

*SCORPION*1 likes this.
  10. The Point Here is MCCs Mafias that dominate the game. This is an on going issue, Mafas harassing lower players aka Bulling which is an aggressive behavior that is a violation of Dark Orbit Rules. But nothing is going to be done till the Bad Apple's are removed from Big Point and BP knows what I am referring to -_- Law without justice is a wound without a cure You may ask your self where did all the players go :)? Well, if you ask someone like me, I think they quit because they caught on to the internal crap going on and something called Injustice in the game

There has to be an internal cure for BP before any change can take place The Bad Apple must be removed from game. When I was in Germany companies work with their employees to make it a better work place, on the other hand, BP works different than typical German companies and are most arrogant people Arrogance is a Cul De Sac on the highway of wisdom. The righteous care about justice for everyone, but the wicked have no such concern.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
  11. This game is a fight for "Dominance" by faction. Locking a clan to a specific company enables future features and rewards for factions that would otherwise be exploited under the current MCC ideas. Stiffer penalties for troublesome players in each company can be applied. But the problem to all this doesn't stop there. We would need an update to the combat system "player to player attacks" like assisting kills that apply honor loss to all company ships that are attacking their same company without provocation. ( A scenario where 1 eic shoots another then 3 more assist the killing of the 1 eic.) This would reduce the amount of control certain groups have over events like demaner, hitac and so on. Since every clan has a period in which they choose to farm they cant handle a consistent war that consumes 100% of their game time.

I have noticed some clans refuse to war my clan to avoid the hardship of war so they can farm and they instead make a second clan to war me. But will assist the second clan in shooting me, a scenario that should result in negative affects for those not at war. Meaning to be part of a war one must be committed to following through with it. Simple changes like this would drastically change how bad this game has gotten. As rank chasers don't want to lose rank points their part in same company killing will drop and those seeking to climb will take note and follow suite. We must encourage Faction based gameplay to balance the game and the adjustments to the combat system will quickly put this game on a better footing.

12. How are you going to fight for Dominance when there is super ships out there and I think you should know by now there are ships that have super HP shields and fire power on both configs. Put it like this, I know of some clans and only 2 players of theirs alone can wipe out your entire clan and you along with it. So when you say This game is a fight for "Dominance" that means nothing to me. I don't have an Admin page to make my ship that strong. I seen one ship alone kill an entire clan, have all UFEs Parked at the game lol. I have fought them many time they know who I am, I am nothing new to this game have participated in many JPAs so Yeah I know how to battle but it does no good when you have you know who flying the other ship. They shouldn't be allow to play in the first place because it falls under conflict of interest

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
  13. We are discussing the issues of the clan system and factions here. If 2 players seem unkillable to you then go make a support ticket.

14. Again and Again its not so much the MCCs, Its what the MCCs are protecting the Events of course they are protecting those for themselves

1. You ask how do we put a stop to it?

Easy Let every One participate in the lower map events.

You want a Solutions for this problem I have the Answer!

Then you are going to go off to left field and cry about kill for points and rewards and so on and so on. You can do that all day long on the 5-2 5-3 maps and on all the 7 maps I don't have to go into details I think you get the picture.

Letting everyone participate and making it a no kill zone for the events case closed

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
  15. I like that:
    A ship that flies for a foreign clan or country should by any reason and logic be labeled an enemy ship lol. Even in the same company yes I like that alot.

16. This would not be DarkOrbit anymore if the game were changed. The game has always required grinding to build your ship while enemy companies hunt you to prevent you from growing stronger than they are. Instead of complaining and wanting things made easier for you, do what we did. Grind and build your ship, make friends in the game and work together. If you dont want to be shot upon, that is what x-1 maps are for. If you have outgrown x-1, then it is time to learn to survive. There is strength in numbers, and complaining in chat only encourages others to continue to give you something to complain about. And your thinking that no one should be allowed to shoot others during events, goes against the logic of companies competing against each other. Just because a group of friends have built there accounts up to a level you cant compete with doesnt mean you should have an even easier path than you already have. It takes what about 2-3 weeks to get to level 19, full lf4s, lvl 16 drones(all 10) and probably some prometheus if you chose to go that route. It took me over a year to get full lf4s on my main account. Took less than 3 weeks on my noob acct, so yes things are much easier today than they were a few years ago.

17. I speak not for myself, that would be kind of greedy and weak. But I do speak for all new players and people who are bullied by players that are halfwits!

I am not the one who needs Welfare or charity from Big Point, but I see what's going on, and it's bull crap and the big clans know it!

I am sure Cow Boy From Hell is nothing new to this game, which means that he, she or it, is protecting the Mcc's and must have a clan of his own that has and has deal or association with the Crap Heads that run the server which allows him to participate in events. You may fool other people but you don't fool me.

I have UFE I dont need to build anymore, I don't need fighting skills I have fought the best on this game which really doesn't mean anything thing these days anyways, since Dark Orbit is not the same game I use to play back in 2008. BP drop the Ball in 2012 and it will never be the same again.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2020
  18. That's what I've been saying all along.

I mean serious these guys complain so much and their ideas make it look like they want to turn this PVP game into a farming game.

COWBOY·FROM·HELL likes this.
  19. If you are on my server the MCCs will FARM you jaja. But I see what u mean you sound like one of those go along get along type of people. You may be the type that will negotiate with the Mafias, in other words sell your cheeseburger to them so you can get what u want :) you don't seem like the pvp type.

But again I could be wrong, You may be a battle Master the type that fights with Scratch, Church of Bob, KillMedem or HBK never know.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
  20. careful though even though it's a pvp game don't go killing same player over and over cause they will ban you for pushing but not for botting. So really ask yourself is it a pvp game anymore? I think it's more like a farming game, even the new event you have protection so the players that choose not to bot can get some rewards also lmao. See bp is thinking about the legit players, they want to make sure the bot's don't get everything you will be able to have a little piece of it as well.