Meet The Platers

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by ♈Ares♈, Jan 19, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ♈Ares♈

♈Ares♈ User

Hello, everyone!
    My name is Ares. I began playing a few years ago, but i recently began playing much more. I am 13 years of age, and i enjoy DarkOrbit, very much. My family plays this game as well.
    I live in Ohio, and during the winters, it gets mad cold outside.

I am currently in east coast server, and proudly fly the S~W clan tag.
    You may be asking your self(or me) WHY?! Well, that is because my grandmother, father, both sisters AND my mother TheBoondoxx Fly The Same Tag!
    The clan isn't so bad, just like any other clan..... we function as a unit. By that, I mean we look out for each-other. When ever a member is in need of some form of help, one of the leaders, or other members are there to lend support. Honestly, I am grateful. I know alot about the game, beings that my mother and grandparents play, and it gives us family time, as well.
    Im always looking for some good game friends, so if you see me, do not be shy, i am a nice person.
    well, now you know my name :]
    Fly safe, and be smart
    Ares.