MIИIMΛŁMΛИ

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by MIИIMΛŁMΛИ, Dec 7, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello everybody.since i play here for 4 years i decided to write some info about me :] i'm 30 years old,live in england,play for mars,clan mmo stars strongest clan on mars[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    server global america 2.[never played on any other corp or server [​IMG] ] everybody say that they hate bots.i like to pop them.these days there are alot full golis out there i'm sick of waisting good ammo on them it takes too much of my expesive rsb's. never used bot my self.buy uridium every week,that's what every self respecting pilot should do[unles your free player] oh ye one more thing can noobs stop trying to get in to our clan? it says there in 3 languages rools of getting in to the clan...LEARN TO READ NOOBS[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]that would be it for now thank you. yep!!!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  2. Nice to meet you and I never have been a fan of bots myself and never will because they destroyed the game and I am soo glad that try have gone now ecausethey were destroying the game :)

3. i'm really glad they gone!!nice to meet you too bro.it's really good now all noobs killing aliens so i can shoot them :D