Mileage Market Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Malaikat, Jul 16, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Malaikat

Malaikat Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your constructive feedback here for the Mileage Market. Please be thoughtful in your comments here and feel free to create new posts in the appropriate areas for your questions or event discussions.

As usual, off topic posts will be removed from this thread.

Thank you,

2. AVIT

AVIT User

ripp off ,bout time you realised we are not stupid .it wouldnt be as bad if the tokens coins could be used whenever ,.

Buy discount coins to get a discount !! lmao .

Last edited: Jul 17, 2024
  3. why not do something about the botters and stop trying to get players to pay for all this junk it would be nice to see our rank go up and it not drop because of a botter who is on line 24/7 making it impossible for us to rank up , whens unity going to put into game we need to get back to where the rank means something and not jsut a way for us to constantly have to spend to keep up with ai programs playing the game and stopping real players from advancing

4. Iwakura

Iwakura User

I hope market gonna be fixed today [*]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2024
  5. im watching trains still dominate this game and even taking rank on multiple accounts. literally watching as someone I know is going to take my rank as they have a train which they use to do mindfire, same story on other servers, most big clans have a train going 24 7 in bl maps for mindfire and stroke , yet this is what yall are introducing, total garbage.

6. PacificNW

PacificNW User

so i'm curious as to what it will cost me in real dollars toget a discount.

where does one find this mileage market?

MacSgalpaigh likes this.
  7. Iwakura

Iwakura User

3 days without a market...

MacSgalpaigh likes this.
  8. madhatter2

madhatter2 User

really more junk, why dont you fix the problems with the game, instead of coming up with more and more garbage........

9. Iwakura

Iwakura User

Blah blah blah if u don't like the game -> uninstall it
    I'm happy to buy a package from Market, still waiting for it, patiently.

10. test020

test020 User

it was supposed to show up ingame, similar to that VIP market, kind of odd it didn't.