Mindfire Behemoth cargo boxes - affected by Diminishing Returns

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by Sgt~Ocker, Oct 28, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Sgt~Ocker

Sgt~Ocker User

How exactly will this work?
    Is it like normal diminished rewards - The faster you kill X number of npc's, the less reward you get?

Problem - Mindfires don't spawn fast enough for regular diminished rewards to work and as mindfire trains only shoot mindfires (and sometimes a few Attends), they will be able to kill them all day (as now) without hitting the diminished rewards cap.

Problem? - Does this also mean ALL npc's on BL maps will incurr diminished rewards - If so then a lot of players who don't get to do mindfires will be punished for what the trains do. I can get 4 or 5 Invoke boxes faster than a train can kill 4 mindfires - Albiet with far less rewards.
    It can take 20+ Invokes to make 1 EBL cpu, yet 3 or 4 Mindfires will get you 1 and better rewards otherwise too.

Idea - Make Mindfires faction specific, each faction gets one and other factions or groups with another faction member in them, get NO rewards for killing them.

NB; I don't think diminished rewards is the answer for mindfires, please take another direction

R.I.P_BSGO_InFlames_ and Raw like this.
  2. when the Hellowen event started they reduced this "time to kill" drastically and reduce your rewards whatever your playing time
    in 40 minutes of play my regular rewards were 3 times reduced before I caught this innovation

because at the time of this event the boss NPC`s give double rewards, I noticed that on the UBER map 4-5 for the few boss kristalons, my reward dropped below 1000 uridium in less than 10 minutes, and before that it was 1153

P.S. BP punishes not only by killing NPCs quickly and collecting resources for a while, they penalize players for playing time every 4-6 hours by reducing rewards progressively to every 4 hours playing time...

Last edited: Oct 30, 2022
    Raw and Sgt~Ocker like this.
  3. Excessive

Excessive User

Status Quo remains - Trains still monopolize Mindfires And if they are getting diminished rewards - They don't seem to mind as they do it 24/7.

Dark-Xenon and ☜so-ωнαт☞ like this.