[UIP] Mindfire Group Gate

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SнάĐoŵ, Jul 30, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SнάĐoŵ

SнάĐoŵ User

If you are playing Solo or in a weak clan then it is very hard to get a mindfire because multi company clans don't let you shoot the mindfire, even invokes are engaged by elite players therefore it becomes very hard for Solo players to get Mindfire Cerebrum and Eternal Shards.

I suggest there should be a separate Mindfire Group gate like QZ where 8 people can take part so everyone will get benefit.

2. ya nice i think to

3. a year ago, when I started playing in the usa, I fired 1-2 shots, and a few hours later I assembled the box

4. It helps when a clan of all top players allow you in their group and fend of prey for you all the time when you starting and help you build your ship, of course not everyone that plays has that ability.
    Cause don't tell me when you started you entered there yourself and killed them easily on your own.
    Each post i notice your talking how easy the game was to advance and i am sure when others carry you through the game for a while sure it would be so easy.
    I am a veteran played 2 account's both ways and the only way it's as easy as your saying is when your account gets carried through the game for a while.

5. is it hard enough to make 1 shot ???

6. If i remember correctly that only works if there is only 1 or 2 other players killing them otherwise if the number is higher then 1 shot won't get a drop

7. bordello13

bordello13 User

This much needed. Multicompany clans have advantage over weak and solo player, even in events they rule the maps. Up coming 5-4 is not worth playing until it should be PVE only or group gate

8. maybe its good not to have multicompany clans one company a clan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.