Mines

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by JC_Striker, Dec 17, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. JC_Striker

JC_Striker User

Does Detonation I and II make smart bombs cause more damage?

2. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Nope. Only effects the mines you drop on the map.

3. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

The only thing that make Smart Bombs stronger is by getting a ship with higher HP.

4. And by that, he means that the enemy ship has Higher HP (Right?)

5. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

No, the Smart bomb CPU takes a percentage of your enemy's HP (not sure of the exact number) and that is the damage.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2013
  6. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

Previously tested by Darkslide, he added 5 PP for Detonation to his Bio and saw 50% increase for mines.

Darkslide tested All mines:

DDM mines are affected by the BIO, he stated he lost about half of his HP when I used DDM mine on himself.

SAB mine are affected, took about 50% of his 640k shields.

Regular mines look at your normal HP and do damage based on that. You take 50% of the HP you have but it goes to shields then HP just like lasers.

Smartbombs are not affected and looks like damage is directed to both shields and hp at same time.

I hope that this helps to answer your question.
    Does the OP have any further questions on this topic?

Have a lovely day!
    Astraea

7. I am sorry but you are wrong
    The sb makes damage 20% based on the hp the enemy ship has , if you sb a nostromo for example you cannot take 20% hp damage to the nostromo according to your own hp percantage because u can pop him with one sb, which cannot happen.
    is just the 20% hp of the nostromo hp and so on for other ships.
    Please dont make such statements and be so sure about them, while u completely wrong!
    And yes sir you are right

8. =SERAPH=

=SERAPH= User

Thankyou for your answer mr_plaku™.

JC_Striker - Smartbombs are not affected by the Detonation skills. They will cause damage equal to 20% of the target's current HP, which will be distributed across their HP/Shields as normal for their ship.

Do you have further questions?