[GI] missing daily quest

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by lybert_frc, Sep 2, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lybert_frc

lybert_frc User

so i have 2 acc both same lvl server and so on i have noticed that i'm missing some quest.
    to day one of them was kill 2 devo and 8 mordon and dont die. i did die on both acc on one i was able to take the misson again. on the other acc is just gone after i did die WHY can i pick the mission 2 times on one acc but not on the other

2. relog and go check again sometimes you have to do that for it to be seen again and accepted. Cheers

3. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Thanks for assisting the OP,

Hello @lybert_frc ,

Were you able to get your daily quests working?

4. lybert_frc

lybert_frc User

no it did not work its was just gone even under completer and lock missions but you can just close it.

ijus make a new one you can close to if i notices it agien ;D

5. Actually there is an issue with it cause i had one a couple days ago after i was shot down my daily mission was gone, np i said i will just relog.
    well no it didn't work so i cleared cache and tried again and no i didn't get it back so i see what lybert_frc is referring to.

6. Veki

Veki User

7. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing as requested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.