[TI] MISSING INVENTORY

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by WarriorAngus, Oct 14, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Orbit,

I’m writing to you because I have a big problem. It all started out when I was looking at the 23rd day of the Daily Login Bonus. You have the Red Skull being offer. I went to my Inventory to see how many Red Skulls I had already. I know World One has some, but wasn’t sure about World Two and World Three I knew I had none.

I’ll be up front. I don’t play like I use too. I may adventure out in the Black now and then so I don’t really look at my ships. I come here everyday to collect my Daily Login Bonus, and every few days move Ore around so my shields and weapons are loaded to the Maximum.

Information:

First World: American East; USA (East Coast); 168455878; 18th Level; Premium Member. My main Ship look’s OK, but my Others aren’t.

Second World: American East; USA 2 (East Coast); 169415691; 16th Level; Not Premium Member. None of my ships are good.

Third World: Europe (West); Great Britain 2; 170230751; 10th Level; Not Premium Member. None of my ships are good.

Configuration 1: Aliens NPC. My normal mode of fighting.
    Configuration 2: Players PC. When I have too.

Problem:

First world:
    Main ship “Locust Gothic Surge” is equipment the way I loaded it. Weapons, Cosmetic Drone Design Slots, Equipment Stats Drone Design Slot. Ship 2 “Citadel Elite” the same. Ship 3 “Tartarus” Not Good. I have 5 ships I use in battle. The Tartarus is the next one being fully loaded in both Configurations. The others are just Configuration One. Every time I get a new or better ITEM. I put it on Ship One. Then I move the old ITEM down to the next ship. Ship One has the best of what I have, and the equipment moves down to fill the rest of the other ships. I do this with each world. The Drone (1) in the Tartarus is missing 2 Hercules in the Equipment Status Drone Design Slot. There are two Havoc in the spot. I do have one extra Havoc and Hercules in Inventory. Hercules should be in Drone 1 and Havoc in Drone 2. I will say I don’t have a full load of Havoc in Drone 2 of the Tartarus, but I did with Hercules.

Second World.
    I DON’T HAVE ONE!!!! In Cosmetic Drone Design Slot or Equipment Stats Drone Design Slot on any of my 3 ships. I don’t have anything in my inventory. Where did they all go????? I may not have banks of Havocs or Hercules, but I had some. My Citadel Elite should have the Sliver Demon in Configuration 1 and 2 like World One. I bought them with hard Dollars, but they are empty.

Third World.
    I DON’T HAVE ONE!!!! In Cosmetic Drone Design Slot or Equipment Stats Drone Design Slot on any of my 2 ships. I may not fill the banks up, but I had had a few of each in Inventory.

The only reason I can think of is not having any Cosmetic Drone Design Slot or Equipment Stats Drone Design Slot on any of my ships is because World 2 and 3 are not Premium Members.

Can you help or have any ideas?

You can look at World One and see how many Cosmetic Drone Designs I have. I have tons of them more than I’ll ever use as well as equipment.

World Two was heavy in numbers too. If you just look at my Inventory you see I have a lot of everything. Ship 1 and 2 had Cosmetic Designs loaded.

World Three has tons of Equipment in its Inventory, but had few Cosmetic Drone Design or Equipment Stats Drone Design. It didn’t have none. I never loaded any in because I couldn’t fill a full bank up. When I load a Cosmetic Drone Design Slot or Equipment Stats Drone Design Slot on any of my ships, they have their own. I don’t not share slot with Configuration. Configuration One has it owns and Configuration Two has it owns. I load each ship that way for each and every slot in Spaceship, Drones, and P.E.T. on both Configurations because I have the equipment to do so.

I don't know what you can do. Hope you can check old saved game and see. I would like my equipment back. Do I have to be a Premium Member to have it back?

Thank you,
    Star Fighter, Angus Glaglathon, Great Eagle

2. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as inactive.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.