Mission 7 of 100 i-oil

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by AnimalLOU, Dec 23, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. AnimalLOU

AnimalLOU User

Now that there are no more people for quarantine gate, what is the other method of collecting i-oil?
    7th mission out of 100 requires collecting i-oil from this gate, however in my server absolutely no one does and has no intention of doing so.
    I had read that the obsidian boxes can do it, but after 50 opens i still haven't..
    Any ideas? I'm pretty desperate..

2. Hello, Birthday boxes that should drop from today until 25th of december should drop 1 indoctrine oil every now and then but I dont know if that counts for this mission. But I remember that I did mission 7 out of 100 accidentally when Empyrian march was on. There is that 1 epic mission that gives you 2 oil for completing it and the mission gives you 3. It worked then but im not sure if it works anymore
    Edit: Skoll also drops 5 oil to top3 damage dealers inside winter gate

Last edited: Dec 23, 2023