[UI] Mission Seperation

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by JediThorson, Jul 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. So, I've had a lot of ideas recently, and some people like them, some don't, well, here's another one.

the list of 'normal' missions, separate them out into two separate lists, 1 for pvp, and 1 for pve.

My reasoning, I don't play pvp missions, not at the moment anyway. So it means I have to wade through a long list of pvp missions I don't want to find the next pve mission on the list. It would be so much easier if they were separate.

What do you think?

2. Dramborleg

Dramborleg User

Hi,

So you have lots of ideas, but not much time in the game it seems, which makes your ideas pretty lame. That said, there are lots of missions that are a combo of PvP and PvE - so what does your idea brain think about that?

I think a better idea would be to first get rid of the missions that are not do-able in the refractions zone. It has been broken for years and has not been fixed, those missions need to go in the trash. Next, there are missions that go back a few years ago to when DO decided skins were ships and created missions for x number of goliath surgeon kills, goliath X kills, goliath whatever kills. Why not get rid of the skin requirement and just make it kill x number of goli, x number of vengi, x number of cit - whatever.

Lastly, this game has far bigger problems to fix than those I offered and from all of your ideas. Why not give us all a break and let's see if this game gets fixed or dies before offering more meaningless ideas?