[TI] Missions not being recorded

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Baterax, Jan 22, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baterax

Baterax User

since I came back in September of last year my missions completed has shown the same number, yet I have done several new missions (for me new) and nothing seems to get counted. is this a bug or did something change while I was gone?

2. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @Baterax ,

Are you referring to your rank points mission counter not going up? If you are still experiencing this issue please respond back with your userid and server so we can assist you further.

3. Baterax

Baterax User

USA East ID-32425537. yes I'm referring to rank points. my rank went up a couple months back but the missions number seems to stay the same. if I do dailies and I've done the same missions on it before would that be why? Thanks for the help.

did 5 dailies and 2 showed in ranking points list

Last edited by moderator: Jan 25, 2020
  4. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Hi,

Daily missions can be repeated as they cycle through. This is why they are not counted on your Mission Counter.
    There are a few exceptions to that. However, any Daily mission that has been completed, more than once, will never be calculated into your Mission Counter. Though you may feel the missions you are doing are new, you may have completed them a few years back and don't remember.

Also, I merged your last two posts :)
    Does the OP have any further questions?

Thanks

EHD

5. Baterax

Baterax User

good to go thanks

6. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing as resolved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.