[ML] Official: IMAGE THREAD Archive

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by =SERAPH=, Nov 23, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oh hell no, we made 11k uri out of it, waste of ammo and time. took about 20-25mins to do it.

KilerStreak likes this.
  2. Yeah, it worth it to counter (no, having to watch your back aka mini-map)...you messed up that map with other UFEs using elite ammo.

3. the NPCs are x3 their normal stats. you waste ammo killing them and barely make anything back. there are npcs that give 123 uri and take longer then 3 bks.

4. [​IMG]
    Gotta love encountering noobs on cubes :D

Omega likes this.
  5. Omega

Omega User

6. my god how many days are on a base with that kind of protection?

7. Omega

Omega User

now we don't play anymore as much ,but that was during the winter break .. we were about 25 there xD we had 8 bases with 48 hours each ^^

8. lol we usually guard a base with 4-5 people, the players who come for them tend to me "less intelligent" and fail xD
    We had a 14, nearly 15 day base once, when i was the only one watching it, about 20-30 EIC of top clans came and killed it. So 4 more members logged in, we went to a level 1 base in 3-7 and defended it for the entire prime time against those numbers XD

9. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

[​IMG]

Just a shame the Solace ability can't be used as often as the Aegis repair abilities can xD

Omega likes this.
  10. Omega

Omega User

heh yeah we have war with the whole server .but they don't know how to kill a base .we just go with 4 ships and kill them all xD

11. 1,036,800 HP? Dam, did that Cit --> Goli thing, didn't ya xD

12. A lot of people are doing it, lets just see if DO is intelligent enough to know how to catch and ban the glitch users.

KilerStreak likes this.
  13. They can't ban because people could be doing it accidentally/without knowledge of glitch lol

14. Sadly I wish that was how solace always worked lol.

15. Doing it more then once is showing knowledge of the glitch, too bad for them.

16. what the-

17. was a weird bug we were all getting yesterday, mini map would show everyone in the map, was driving my memory crazy for some reason, went over 1k with it like that.

KilerStreak likes this.
  18. Omega

Omega User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.