[ML] Official: IMAGE THREAD Archive

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by =SERAPH=, Nov 23, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ah, i get my fair share of kills XD Seeing as i was a hunter on GA1, being hunted on West isn't an always happening thing.

This is my ship now:
    [​IMG]

This is a couple days ago, went 9-0 against these VRU here:
    [​IMG]

2. "The club can't handle us right now"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is what we do when we're bored. I was sending sep and saw some war bases down :)

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  3. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

[​IMG]

Not bad for a first time attempt if I say so myself - even if it was just a colour change + a bit of extra black lines x)

4. Please do share the models. The community will enjoy it greatly.

5. I would buy that °_°

6. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Currently there is no way for me to suitably allow people to use the 3D models. There is the base mesh and then roughly 4 texture files per ship and sometimes more than 4 for NPC / assets. On top of this the current format the models are in can't be upload to any display websites that I've found and I'm having trouble finding any plugins or scripts that will allow me to import it into modelling software so I can render them in a format which can be uploaded to something.
    There is also the fact that DO will have high quality models and textures that have been made then scaled down for use in the game - if I can somehow get a hold of them it will be much greater use for everyone, be it signature makers or people who are interested in creation animations.

I'm confident that I'll be able to get it sorted, but not really sure if it will be very soon. It's not an issue of if I want to or not, I just can't find a way to do it at the moment.

^^ Thanks

7. [​IMG]
    That's a guy in that ship, and lets just say he was "dared" into using the name XD

8. [​IMG]
    Level 19 and 20 in 3 days

9. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

[​IMG]

I might hit 6k on x4 but at least I will take a while to kill xD

10. I'm not sure what's more sad. That. Or the fact that sentinel can do 6 mil shields and hit 12k x4.

11. [​IMG]

12. First time getting the Independence Design :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-Corex- likes this.
  13. -Corex-

-Corex- User

I must say it looks really beautiful ^^

14. well, thats a lot of shield :) but here is my shield, with all boosters, except multi- booster from kappa gate
    [​IMG]
    5,8m shield with slow configuration and almost 3,4m in speed config? well this is fun so far when im the only one, who is using this formation...

tg90000_2 likes this.
  15. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

With a 50% damage booster you will be able to hit almost 10k with x4 on those configs too :p

tg90000_2 likes this.
  16. tg90000_2

tg90000_2 User

The sentence "I can't go now, sorry, I'm in gate" just got a new sense... :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

17. I managed to get my ship to hit 1,000,000+ shields :DDD

Sentinel
    -Heart
    -9 Drones level 7
    -33 B02s
    -30% booster (Shared :p )

[​IMG]

18. Nice mate ^_^ how hard do you hit?

19. 4k x1 with sep :D

20. This is it :)

[​IMG]