™†ΜΛŔĮŁŸŅ~ΜΛИȘΘŅ†™ EAST 1

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by ™†ΜΛŔĮŁŸŅ~ΜΛИȘΘŅ†™, Aug 28, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello I am new to the forums, but not to the game. I have been a user since 9-11-09. I took a 3 yr break, but I am back now :) When I left the BIO had just came out so now I am working on getting up to speed on everything. I know this thread is pretty lame, but give me time to get in the hang of things and I will get better. Thank you everyone for taking your time and reading this. Take care and Fly safe :)

2. HI MARILYN good to see you on the forum, welcome back to the game, NOT so good that you are in GOD clan and we at war LOL :p

3. Welcome, Just so you know while you were gone much has changed... it's not mandatory but, it's highly recommended that you join the EIC company. Being VRU and MMO is considered "Uncool" ...Just wanted to make sure you knew :)

LoyaltyΛboveΛllLaws likes this.
  4. Well I am MMO and that was my first company so I really dont care about coolness lol. I see alot has changed. I am still only basic FE at the moment. When I left I could hang with the best of the best. Now I am a Total noob lol. Juicy THE WAR IS OVER Yay!