Modules for the ship

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by lootboy2023, Nov 10, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I just upgraded my ship mod and amazing stat boost, DMG mod from 6% to 16%, shield from 7% to 21%, HP mod from 10% to 35% great ;):) what about you? Pass information?

works mainly on goli plus

2. Sgt~Ocker

Sgt~Ocker User

Last 3 battlepasses I haven't crafted one mod for a ship actually worh using.
    Most recently crafted Shield mod from Astral, got 5% shield 1% EP for Liberator - over 3 hours to get enough Astral Shards for a net zero result.
    Also got 35 Salvage cores, which means I only have to spend another 20 hours in Astral gate to get enough to use on 1 mod.

3. jayherbo

jayherbo User

Modules (shards) are one of the biggest sinks in the game (legit) players', we have to be very very lucky indeed to get any decent mods, bots once again have all the bells and whistles!

4. that's my luck when it comes to booty boxes however during last astral event i got 2 very good mods.
    I think as long as the mod is for a ship you will want to use there is a chance still to change it to something good.
    One thing i do like is now if you choose to change it and get something totally useless you can choose to reverse it!!!

jayherbo likes this.
  5. jayherbo

jayherbo User

How much is it to reverse? is that increased exponentially :confused:

6. Only seen it once and i didn't need to reverse it but it takes salvage core and a little bit of other stuff, it looked reasonable if one would want to reverse it.

jayherbo likes this.
  7. jayherbo

jayherbo User

Just had a look and did my Goliath Plus mods, totally getting rid of any negative stats, it actually gave me increased hp, speed, and damage, well pleased :cool::D

Last edited: Nov 12, 2022
  8. Sgt~Ocker

Sgt~Ocker User

Nostro, Liberator, Spearhead and 1 for Diminisher (5% HP + 2% NPC damage).
    The last 4 mods I got from crafting.
    When the "chance" is 1 of 76 ship types, my luck gives me mods I'll never use. Then to dig it in a bit more, they are only worth 2 to 4 Unstable Shards when you trash them.
    I've lost count of how many useless mods I've crafted and trashed but do have over 500 Unstable Shards - And no mods worth using them on.

I now have 4 Plus ships and 6 mods for all of them. I don't have 4 mods for any of my + ships and 2 of them only have the mods that can be used on the non + versions - Low level mods you can't restabilize.

]Coldheart[ likes this.
  9. I agree solace plus has been running on 3 mods since I crafted it can't find a fourth but that's the luck.

10. jayherbo

jayherbo User

I got 4 Goliath plus mods from opening BP boxes on maps and not from crafting in assembly, hope this helps getting more mods:cool:

Why not give us a look at what the module might change into rather than taking the shards/cores and then asking for multiple materials to reverse it? now i need more shards/cores to put one of my mods back.:confused: I find this a very devious way of extracting hard farmed materials from legitimate paying playing customers':(

"It only takes one module to ruin a ship":mad:

Last edited by moderator: Nov 12, 2022