[UIP] Monthly missions idea.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Sycorax, Mar 8, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Does this sound like a good idea?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sycorax

Sycorax User

I would like to present an idea of making a new section of missions meant to be difficult by doing for each month, giving out 15K - 20K - 25K Uridium. (35K hazard pay)
    However, the catch is that all players needs to unlock the monthly missions by doing 100 normal missions.
    An another catch is that all missions is one each, and you can only choose one per month depending on difficulty.
    And the number of kills increases depending by level (Except 17 and up), however, as the level increases the minimum amount of kills decreases.
    The goal of this idea was to be hard, but fair.

Levels 1-10 (2 or 3 random aliens in one mission.)
    Destroy:
    +75 - 100 - 250 Devolarium's
    +50 - 100 - 150 Sibelons
    +50 - 100 - 150 Mordon's
    +25 - 50 - 100 Boss mordon's
    +50 - 75 - 100 Boss Saimon's
    +50 - 50 - 150 Saimons, Lordakia's
    +100 - 200 - 500 Streuners
    (In map X-2.)

Levels 11 - 16 (1 or 2 random aliens.)
    Destroy:
    Destroy +15 - 40 player's (Any two opposite company)
    Destroy +100 - 200 Lordakium's
    Destroy +250 - 500 Sibelonits
    Destroy +50 - 100 Boss Lordakum's
    (In map X-5)
    Destroy +100 - 200 Kristallin's
    Destroy +25 - 50 Boss Kristallin's
    Destroy +50 - 100 Protegit's
    Destroy or assist +10 - 20 Cubikon's
    Destroy +25 - 75 Interceptor's
    Destroy +10 - 50 Barracuda's
    Destroy + 15 + 75 Saboteur's
    Destroy 5 + 90 Annihilator's
    Destroy 2 + 20 Battleray's

Levels 17 and up (One of the two missions, either friendly for low pay, or dangerous for hazard pay and it does not include destroying players or Uber.)
    Destroy:
    Destroy +100 players (One of the two enemy companies, either company, or both 50/50 chosen randomly.)
    Destroy +60 Uber Sibelon's, Devolarium's, Lordakium's (One chosen randomly)
    Destroy +100 Uber Streuner's, Lordakia's, Saimon's, Sibelonit's, StreuneR's (One chosen randomly)
    Destroy +75 Lordakium's, Kristallon's. (On one of the two enemy company maps, or either company chosen randomly)
    Destroy 300 Lordakium's, Kristallon's (On friendly only.)
    Destroy 120 Sibelon's/Devolarium's (One of the two enemy companies, either company, or both 60/60 chosen randomly.)
    Destroy +300 Streuners [X-1]-(One of the two enemy companies, either company, or both 150/150 chosen randomly.)

I would also like to make a suggestion penalty for aborted missions by monthly.
    When the current month is aborted, the user cannot take next month's mission, but have to wait until the next one to be available again. However, the user can pay a fee of 10M Credits for a second chance of the mission that was aborted.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
  2. Sounds good to me. It would be great if there was more mission options available as some days I get through my daily missions so quickly that I am left with no other activities besides bks or cubes, the standard. having monthly missions where a hundred or more bks and lords would add a bit more longevity to the daily grind so it's a +1 from me.

Sycorax likes this.
  3. I like it, i think it would be a great idea, and especially since it is a mission that does not rely on galaxy gates, therefore everyone can play. Another thing I would love is if some normal missions could get revamped or added. All of the missions that exist now for players before level 24 (I haven't seen what those are, i'm far from that level) are either Ubers, Pirates, PVP, or BL. There is no creativity and it renders most other aliens useless. I would love missions that make you go to different maps and do different things.

Some examples are:

1) Go to enemy X-2 maps and kill 1000 Lordakias and 1000 Strueners
    2) Go to random enemy maps and collect 5000 bonus boxes.
    3) Use 100 Cloaks
    4) Use 50,000 x2 ammo

Something that is different and lets you use all the maps and aliens. The missions that exist now are very boring and stale in my opinion. It would be great to branch out and grind in a different way. Yes those missions are easy, but they could be made long and interesting.

It would also be nice for the missions to offer different rewards. Offer Extra Energy, Rocket/Laser Ammo, maybe some ship designs for much harder missions.

Sycorax likes this.
  4. Sycorax

Sycorax User

Let's spice that idea a bit, everyone gets a random task and it isn't fixed to be the same.

5. Sycorax

Sycorax User

@EvilHotDog I would like to request this idea to be given to the staff of Bigpoint, please?

6. and it's not boring ???

7. it's something different. These are just examples. Something so your only choice of missions aren't ubers, pvp or pirates

Sycorax likes this.
  8. I prefer to participate in events than to complete quests:)

9. PacificNW

PacificNW User

Events are fine if you're in the proper time zone and don't have to work to take full advantage.

Otherwise some longer missions would be a fair substitute for something to do. Hopefully with decent rewards.

PNW

10. Mutiny for me runs from 8 pm to 10 am...

11. Out of date idea. Obsolete

12. Sycorax

Sycorax User

I don't get paid enough in the game. New players needs a boost too, you know? So how can this idea be obsolete?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.