Most popular server!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ҐЇΘÐ∃¿ÆÑ∃ЇҐΘ, Aug 31, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Which is the most popular server in game?there are a lot of servers with fewest players, not know where to i play,do not need so many servers,I suggest that you unite some servers and the popularity of game will increase!
    I speak English little poorly, but I think this help to improve the game.

2. CrazyLove

CrazyLove User

I think the most 'popular' server is now Global America 1 because of few good YouTubers which are playing here. It can be really hell here if you have weak ship, but after some time with good equipment it can be really fun.

3. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

It's either Global America 1, Global Europe 1 or Turkey 1.

Before the numbers were taken out of the backpage source GE1 had about 500 extra players during prime time than GA1 would during its prime time, however that was a while ago so it could have changed now. I would say just pick GA1 if you are from America and GE1 if you are from Europe, just so you get a better ping, or TR1 if you are Turkish.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2014
  4. I play 4 years in the USA (East Coast) and every day there are fewer players
    in any event not many people and it makes the game less interesting

5. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Any server but GB1. . .
    Try the Global servers. GE1 or GA1 as mentioned.

6. Is it possible to transfer the entire profile with all the items or do I have to i start all over again?

7. Hello ҐЇΘÐ∃¿ÆÑ∃ЇҐΘ

I would move this to appropriate section for further discussion.

=THREAD MOVED=
    To: Speakers‘ Corner

8. -HarleyD-

-HarleyD- User

You will have to start again. The only thing you will not have to do is the tutorial. The first time you go to mission control you will be credited the tutorial rewards if you move to a new server.

Hope this answers
    Regards

9. Thank you for your response,just one more question
    must be why so many servers? whether it is possible to merge several servers in one?

10. -HarleyD-

-HarleyD- User

Possible?? anything is possible if you have the time and inclination. The problem comes from the fact that many players have good ships on more than one server.
    Example I am UFE on GB1 and GB1. If they merge those servers one of those ships has to go. Who decides that? I would be very upset if I logged in one day and found that a ship I had spent thousands of hours working on had been deleted and I am only one player.
    At this time there are no plans to merge servers as the decisions that would have to be made in regards to multiple ships would upset far too many players.

If you are looking for a very busy server and are in the US I would suggest Global America 1 as suggested by Okapi32. If you are in Europe then Global Europe 1. Bear in mind that these are 2 of the oldest servers and they therefore have the highest percentage of UFE players. This makes them a very challenging environment for a new ship. If you are up for the challenge then go for it, for an experienced player it can be a lot of fun (I start new ships on the global servers all the time ;) ).

Whatever you decide, remember it is a game, have fun and enjoy it.
    Regards

11. tulle77

tulle77 User

What's wrong with GB1? It seems pretty active.

12. -HarleyD-

-HarleyD- User

It is pretty active but still virtually dead compared to the 2 Global 1 servers (EU and US). GB1 is still quite busy at peak times.

13. haha Harley it's not US global :) it's global america.

14. -HarleyD-

-HarleyD- User

Dont split hairs. :rolleyes: One is on the US side of the Atlantic and one is on the Europe side. Pick one... :p

15. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Don't get me wrong, I'd love more players to join GB1. Since 2008/2009 the server has been virtually dead. Bar prime time/events.

I remember in 2009, invasion gates were crowded. Maps were crowded during the whole length of the day. Hunts happened around every corner, in large numbers.
    This all seems like a myth in the GB1 server today.

On the bright side, players DO appear during prime time and as it's more or less the same players, you could get familiar with the majority of the players on the server in a short time.

typo?

16. Connect several servers can be the perfect solution, that some players do not lose ships that are on other servers can before entering in the game put the menu where you can find all profiles of all the servers on which they played, and so choose the one that will now play
    You can test it first on some servers and see if that works

17. SauronL

SauronL User

i think the most is GE1 cuz all always talking about it :D