MP-2

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by tiny555, Dec 4, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tiny555

tiny555 User

Moderate Laser: causes up to 200 Damage to NPCs and 80 Damage to Players per round
    Cost: 15000U

A noob friendly laser would be great, for those wanting to kill NPC's Quicker but not have any impact on PVP

2. why would you want that? Ok i understand that you would like to hit more on aliens, but to just create an entire new weapon just for aliens,... Sorry but i say no
    Nice try though

3. Hahaha, no.
    You got the LF4 for that. Besides, maps would kinda be more "desolate". NPCs everywhere will die much faster, and certain people will not be able to lock and shoot any.

4. SauronL

SauronL User

Lol good try , i can be ufe against npcs and get earlier all "pvp" lf4s
    no for me

5. And the problem comes, acquiring the LF4, its not that easy you see, requires LOTS of keys, GG or luck to even get them, although seeing users hitting high damage to NPCs, would be a vulnerable target since he wouldnt be able to fight back UFE

+1

6. SauronL

SauronL User

imagine cubes , or any other npcs , everything wont be there

7. bad idea bro ! sry but dislike

8. Railgunner

Railgunner User

And your point? Previous posters said obtaining LF4s are fairly easy and more sensible. Killing aliens with LF4s is no different. This new laser would give the individuals that don't spend thousands a break when it comes to killing aliens.

+1 from me as well

9. SauronL

SauronL User

no no no that will let all players to do UFE DMG so i dont agree with that , u can complain how u want but i wont agree with u. its stupid...

10. Railgunner

Railgunner User

Let's just analyze this (not picking on you Sauron :D, just want to investigate).

The MP-2 would do 200 damage to aliens and 80 to players. The LF-4 does 200(believe that is correct??) to both aliens and players. So the MP-2 is inferior to the LF-4. I guess my question is this:

Do you think it's a bad idea because of how easily obtainable it is and for people to kill aliens just as quickly as people who spent a lot for the LF-4s?

11. This is a good idea, would be tricky question for newbies to go for MP-2 or LF3 :)

Tarron likes this.
  12. But the problem is that EVERYONE would have these (that are not UFEs) and that will cause more people dealing UFE damage to NPCs. This will cause NPCs to be wiped out at a ridiculous pace.

13. NPC will spawn immediately after they are destroyed so it really does not make any difference (only cubes and battleray are different).
    This would help non UFE people to get uri faster and this way to get stuff little bit easier. I would love it if non UFE people could kill kristallons and everything faster. More uri for them -> more competition.

Still it would be easier just to double the uridium rewards. This would not have negative things but the update would be so big. Just double rewards and keep lasers as they are would be best way (y)

14. I suggested something pretty much identical to this back in 2011 or 2012, 200 damage against NPCs and 80 against players - admittedly it didn't get such a bad reception then (Likely because Havocs and LF4s didn't even exist). The idea is still decent but I'm not sure how viable it is any more.

15. an MP2 is a great idea for noobs. If you are not a noob currently, then of course you wouldnt see the value in this. Remember not all players have money and time to contribute to uri.

16. Seraphim

Seraphim User

I was hoping to see MP2 mentioned soon. But 200 is pushing it. The current MP1 does 60 damage and costs a tiny sum of credits.
    I support your idea but i think the damage should be 175 for npcs and 100 for pvp. it has a slight advantage and disadvantage compared to the LF3s.

But otherwise I think they ought to introduce some new weapons for players who aren't UFE.
    Agree with the cost too.

17. Surely you mean "I was hoping to see MP2 mentioned *AGAIN* soon"

18. Seraphim

Seraphim User

haha yes. my mistake :3

19. ok here it is! yes bring out this mp-2 we need more noob weapons. new players leave the game due to the lack of "diversity". what it will wipe npcs and blah blah blah ? bring out more maps with npcs geez simple as that. UFE are you worried? You shoyldnt be because they still wont be able to scratch your config. In general more noobie weapons and more npc maps. im a UFE but there are many players who don't have it as easy as some of us more fortunate do :) you support my idea? message me and together we will draft the perfect thread .

[ΞviL] ┼ßaŧŧlecяuiseя┼

20. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

NPCs don't spawn immediately after they are destroyed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.