MP-2

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by tiny555, Dec 4, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well the thing is, darkorbit WANTS you to buy uri. but maps with npcs that focus on giving out creds and not much uri is not a bad idea. guys keep the ideas flowing.

┼ßaŧŧlecяuiseя┼

2. Most of them do.

3. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

I like it, this idea should be placed in game soon but make it 1 mill creds.....We noobs need it.

4. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

Want....Not need

Tarron likes this.
  5. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

No need, this will assist too many ppl starting out as long as the price is rite.
    "cough" 1 mill creds "cough"

6. Moderate Laser: causes up to 250 Damage to NPCs and 100 Damage to Players per round
    Cost: 20.000U

This is much better option, my opinion.

Tarron likes this.
  7. VESPID

VESPID User

This idea is awesome!!!
    I wish i would have thought of it.

8. `Luke

`Luke User

I support this, this has no down side, only benefits. People will be able to farm faster and get better rewards.

Tarron likes this.
  9. Great idea. Allows the weaker ships to get stronger.
    Can't be abused because the strong already have lf4s.
    Those saying its bad because there will be less NPCs on the maps. lol. NPCs spawn soon as they die. Stop hating just because your cubes wont be exclusive to just you xD

Whys it "much better" ?

Last edited by moderator: Jan 11, 2015
    Tarron and Seraphim like this.
  10. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

Yea, I just see something further out of reach with that price.

11. Well I'd rather chase LF4's then get these but I don't see much wrong with it.

12. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

Oh i'd love havin a bunch of lf-4's but this laser would also be fun to have.

13. Frickin noobs. Just go get some LF4s instead of whining about how hard it is. Everyone always wants an easier way, but there is none.

14. Calm down its an idea so stop getting so mad.
    Nobody is whining about how hard it is.
    This idea isn't an "easier way" because the laser is only good for NPCs which dont win you PvP.
    Stop being an idiot and chill.

15. Obviously it's an easier way because it's giving more dmg to npcs for free. How you go get alein hunter, or item upgrades, or some LF4s? or a 5% dmg ship design or some boosters...ect. Seriously.

16. Seraphim

Seraphim User

It isn't 'free'. The cost is negotiable. The OP gave a suggested price which can be commented upon.
    It doesn't have to be 200 dmg to npcs. It can be higher/lower.
    The thread is open for that purpose.

As I suggested earlier, 175 damage to npc would be ideal. So it isn't as good as lf4s. And obviously a lower pvp damage.

17. Who says its "for free" clearly there is a price and you'd know if you bothered to do your research (simply clicking the 1st page of the thread) rather than jumping straight to conclusions

18. Seraphim

Seraphim User

I'm simply FE but I wouldn't use these lasers as they would hinder pvp for me. There's no doubt players below 'FE' standard would admire these lasers.

Alien hunter/pilot points/boosters/apis&zeus aren't things the average player (FE) would have. They wouldn't be able to make full use of the MP-2 if it did come out anyway.

Thumbs up OP. Hope this idea is successful.

Tarron likes this.
  19. A lot of trolling, yelling arguing, fighting noob throwing around in here, yup yup much to hostile an environment for some to feel able to share there opinions.

Personally I find this idea interesting as it would help noobs and a lot of other players out, because no one likes to group with "nooobs" because they dont get hard enough at least allow them something to kill NPCs faster with because they already die so fast the lasers wont hurt PvP (As if it could be damaged) as far as it goes it would be all the more help for them.

They are not looking for an easy "way" they are looking for a way to do anything something. Everyone has there own agenda in game so they might not always get help to pop an UFE out of there maps so they sit for hours and hours at port doing nothing miserable slowly hating the game or they leave port get killed over and over and are told in chat to get smarter or spend which by the way does not help keep players if the gamer community of a game is too hostile. They are very few to help them even if they do get help UFE normally kill what ever noob they target first which is why i am not against them getting something.

A level limit could be placed on such items at let say a max level of players being lvl 17 and a max if 10 or 15 lasers on the players ship at one point not sure on price. Poeple say they wanna merge server because they are dead, lets forget server merge and try to keep new players to populate the ones we are in because after a while it does not take long after constant PvP for that to where off also.

a game is suppose to be fun 100% of the time weather your farming or pvping or just sitting and chatting DO sometimes make me feel like I am working on a job and getting paid below minimum wage at times and that is a large killer of online games if developers cant figure out the correct balance between making money and keeping players.

20. Leave the trolling to me please. +1 because I can.

TheTaser(V) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.