MP-2

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by tiny555, Dec 4, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

Max of 15 is cool.
    The level cap may be a bit much but good idea bio, I like it.

2. Tarron

Tarron User

i think the 250/100 would be better because then it could make even ufe think about using them for farming because it would be higher damage than fully upgraded lf4.

can't agree more with this part of your post.

i have to disagree with you on this because of the reason i stated above. once ufe's see fe's using mp2's smoking cubes they will think about the increased damage to aliens, and how much it could increase their profits while farming. this alone could change pvp.

can't believe i agree with vespid on anything:oops:

3. `Luke

`Luke User

weapons that have an increased damage on NPC need to be implemented to make farming faster, so players can earn more URI. The price of being maxed ship is constantly increasing and the rate of which an average person can earn URI is the same ( if not worse) than it was before.

Either increase the rewards from aliens, or increase damage to farm faster. The BK has always given out 128 uri, and maybe 128 uri was good in 2008, but 128 uri now will not even buy you a slowdown rocket or an EMP to escape from an enemy.

No wonder the players are not interested in playing anymore. You will have to kill 100,000 BK to only earn 12.8m uri which will only cover 40% of the way to become UFE.

Cubes are still a great way to get URI, however, if we're talking about noobs, they do not know how cubes work ( since depending on the server the x-6 maps are usually aggressively dominated by the stronest) majority of noobs spend their time in x-7 trying to work on something.

(BOSS)Adam[FFK] and Tarron like this.
  4. VESPID

VESPID User

Hey why not boost the range and accuracy by 50% considering the low pvp damage it causes?

5. Or you guys could forget your dreams and simply get LF4s. I don't troll, that ADAM's job lol:D. I just do not understand why everyone complains about the game being so hard. I will say that the 175/100 is ok and will help noobs. Previously, i said free because 15k uri in comparison to an LF4 is pretty cheap. It's a hyperbole folks.
    So if you have trouble with LF4s, spending a little money will go a long way. I blew $100 and got full havocs with it. Gotta be smart with your uri and the game will become easier. Had over 400 keys from all those zetas and got quite a few LF4s on double and zeus days. Not as hard as i always used to think it was, because I figured out a strategy and went for it and didnt spend $2k in the process. That's for rank chasers.
    To recap, 175/100 is fine, but eventually you'll want LF4s so why waste time getting those in the process? It's like saying upgrading LF3s will help noobs.

6. Just get LF-2 and don't upgrade it, just aim for LF-4s ;) The credits can be earned via Skylab - better yet go to auction for better guns.

7. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

Yea $100 is a bit much for me when that still won't guarantee success.
    I'd rather spend that kinda coin on pp and upgrades where it is certain what i pay for i will get.

8. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Or simply put, the game has far too many faults and bugs and they don't bother sorting out certain glitches/bugs and end up throwing those threads into the archives to never be looked at again, to bother paying for anything.
    What's more if they focus on providing more things which UFEs can use and abuse newbies with, this game will just die.
    Seldom you will find a player below FE shooting an icy because those 'better' will shoot him off.
    This idea will help those newer and weaker players progress faster.

Tarron likes this.
  9. BP is just running thru new employees that have NO idea about Chess :eek: Can't outdo the 'Original' :rolleyes:

10. VESPID

VESPID User

I think credits would be better, perhaps a slight improvement if limits are to be placed on them like making 4 different types of them.
    1) Or type A is the one you have listed in this thread.
    2) Or type B would offer 500 dmg to npc's with a limit of 10 per ship.
    3) Or type C would offer 1k dmg to npc's with a limit of 5 per ship.
    4) Or type D would offer 5k dmg to npc's with a limit of 1 per ship.
    The prices could be as followed:
    Type A) 150k credits.
    Type B) 500k credits.
    Type C ) 1 mill credits.
    Type D) 3 mill credits.
    Just a thought.

jackknife likes this.
  11. You guys do know that npcs spawn according to amount of players per map and one spawns whenever one dies?

So if you think this idea will cause less aliens to be available, then your wrong.

That's why people can farm BBKs, as soon as you kill one in 2-7, another spawns and the person who killed it can see it on minimap.

There used to be 200 players in 2-7 years ago at peak times and there would be aliens every where.

Dreadlok likes this.
  12. More players = more aliens and bonus boxes too. Don't want to alienate the players (chuckles) :p The MP guns can be had in auction or buy with credits.

VESPID and Dreadlok like this.
  13. Dreadlok

Dreadlok User

In auction is a good idea.

14. Note: The thread will be re-opened only if the OP requests for it.

Enjoy the game.

Closing due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.