Mr.FutureRuiner

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by FutureRuiner, Jul 14, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Had a thread in the old forums, so thought it was about time to post here.
    I've been a player on DO since 2009 on U.S. East 1. I was MMO until just recently and moved to EIC along with my clanmates, changing from Mars Special Forces to Earth Special Forces. Often mistaken for my wife MrsFutureRuiner, when the ability to change my in game name came finally (Old SyFy members could not change their names) I added the Mr to my name. Sadly I still get "Hey Mrs" when I pop into chat lol.

2. Hi I can remember you MR. :) I saw MRS in chat earlier but havent seen you for a while. Do you still play much?

3. Still around, not as active as I used to be. Not much time, wake up, go to work, go home, put kids to bed, go to bed. Every once in a while, put in a bit of time in on the ol' rust bucket. =)